2 boys 2girls 16 yr gap!!
Reaction score
peppa pig
ben and hollys little kingdom
dora
curious george

toys etc:thumbup:

let me know if you find anything girlies:flower:

I found quite a few bargains for Peppa Pig in places like The Range, Poundstretcher and Asda :)

Boots have 3 for 2 on toys and they have Ben and Holly stuff and I think Peppa pig too xXx

the ben and hollys want is 9.97 in tesco. ive seen the peppa pig picnic set cheap in b+ms along with the ben and holly laptop xx

Curious George DVD are cheap on Amazon, I just got William the Christmas special one for £4.

The books are cheap as well £2 - £3 but they seem to be a little old for William at the moment (he is 19 months), I am not sure how old the child you are buying for is.

Check out home bargains for ben and holly stuff.

Asda are doing some Peppa Pig toys in the 2 for £20 range. Tesco also have some good offers, this tower is £9.97 https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-1151.aspx

Peppa Pig Fairy Tale Little Library book set £2.49 delivered from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1409306178/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

the ben and hollys want is 9.97 in tesco. ive seen the peppa pig picnic set cheap in b+ms along with the ben and holly laptop xx

oh thanks hun be looking for a wand if thats what you ment xx

B&M if you have one close, loads of Peppa Pig and Dora stuff :thumbup:

Dont get my me started on Curious George :haha: I bought the Christmas DVD off ebay. Toys... are very hard to come by, seems as though everyone is going crazy for them! I managed to get my LO a Glow n Hug curious george off ebay... paid £30 for it :blush:
Doesnt seem like they sell the toys over here yet

super ideas ladies thanks xx:thumbup:

found a good few things at amazon.com for curious george stuff and i always get stuff from them delivered really quick so i think i will try there x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"