Anyone found PM tests to be clearer than morning?

WantingababyF

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Anyone with Positive test did you find that sometimes test with FMU were not as clear as ones taken in the evening?
I had what i thought was a pretty clear BFP last night, but this morning seems to be fainter.

I always tested better later on in the day!

Yes . Smu and evening for me were much better x

I followed what all you ladies were saying and took this test with Second wee of the day at about 2.30pm.
What do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180515-145641.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-145641.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 48
no doubt a BFP. congrats!

would anyone be confident telling there Hubby with this line or wait a little to get darker. Im so scared of taking away the excitment if ive got it wrong!

would anyone be confident telling there Hubby with this line or wait a little to get darker. Im so scared of taking away the excitment if ive got it wrong!

I’d be confident at that test result hun! Mind you I get my OH squinting at mine haha x

Pookied8476 There has been many of times I have had him squinting too. We start thinking everything could be a line. What has thrown me off is the CB Digital I did that said not pregnant :(

yes same sample. Ive done 5 FRER all with pink lines and that one test ia making me doubt.

FRER is sensitive to 6 and digi's are normally 25. It is probably just because levels aren't high enough for the digi yet. Give it a few days and I bet you'll get your + on the digi :)

My evening pee is always better than fmu and smu.

Fx - I would say that is a BFP :)

Angelique76. I will Wait a few more days to do a Digi, its too disheartening to see Not Pregnant. I will continue to do FRER to see if the lines get darker :)

That's definitely a :bfp: and I would feel more than comfortable sharing the good news with DH! Congratulations!

I never had good lines with FMU. And that definitely looks like a BFP!!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->