Anyone from Birmingham/west mids??

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
hi all just wondering if there was anyone round birmingham way who was up for a meet, im from sutton coldfield so just out bham but thats the nearest big place? any one......

I live in Bromsgrove and would love to meet up, but am on bed rest until the end of my pregnancy in January. Am fine to meet up after then - although will have baby with me then!

im in birmingham there are a few more 2 i think....
shellylu, belle, cheryl,

h x

I live in Bromsgrove and would love to meet up, but am on bed rest until the end of my pregnancy in January. Am fine to meet up after then - although will have baby with me then!

oh yes thats not far away! sounds like a plan, when you have had LO we should meet up early nxt year then!

yea i would no probs, also there is tabs shes from brum 2

h x

Im only up the road in cov (although im in birmingham at least a couple of days a week )

and would love to meet up !

sounds good, we wil arrange a date and place, try and get a few more people and meet up!

aw gdgd sounds like there will be a few of us then, any one got any ideas on where we can meet and any dates in mind?

im from walsall west mids so close enough to brum for a meet and would love to meet up

I'm thinking that meeting up in Birmingham would probably be the easiest thing for most people. We're dotted all over the place, but can probably all get into Birmingham without too much difficulty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->