Anyone from Nottingham / surrounding area?

Is it bad that i was going to move to Clifton :rofl: FOB lives there, i personally dont think its that bad, there's not a lot of crime tbh, but the people are a bit.. 'chavvy' :blush:

You're just up the road from me! I'm near Chilwell barracks :)

Yeah - we're just the other side of the A52 up near George Spencer! (And I seem to spend half my life in Tesco anyway)

I know just where you mean, my boyfriend's business is in Stapleford! Are you from around here?

George Spencer is a great school - OH went there (I went to a crap one in Long Eaton :blush:)

Is it bad that i was going to move to Clifton :rofl: FOB lives there, i personally dont think its that bad, there's not a lot of crime tbh, but the people are a bit.. 'chavvy' :blush:

Hmmm it's definitely not the nicest place in the world :haha: I'm at the Clifton campus at university so I go there every day. There are worse places in Nottingham I'm sure but it's not somewhere I'd like to walk through alone on a dark night :lol:

You're just up the road from me! I'm near Chilwell barracks :)

Yeah - we're just the other side of the A52 up near George Spencer! (And I seem to spend half my life in Tesco anyway)

I know just where you mean, my boyfriend's business is in Stapleford! Are you from around here?

George Spencer is a great school - OH went there (I went to a crap one in Long Eaton :blush:)

Nah I'm from Sunderland originally, was working at a private school up there that closed down with short notice, fancied a change so stuck a pin in the map - ended up in Derby originally, then across to Stapleford when hubby started working in Notts city centre - rented a house, liked the street so much we bought the house three doors up the road and moved everything this time last year in the middle of the snowstorms (my sofa's never been the same since)!

Hmmm it's definitely not the nicest place in the world :haha: I'm at the Clifton campus at university so I go there every day. There are worse places in Nottingham I'm sure but it's not somewhere I'd like to walk through alone on a dark night :lol:

I have walked through there in the early hours of the morning :rofl: drunk :blush:

Its honestly not that bad :haha: xx

I live in an nice little estate behind xEmmax, defo best place in notts iv lived in :)

Melton Mowbray is a really nice town, I live in one of the surrounding villages. It's not too far to Nottingham.

How far is Melton from Nottingham and Leicester? We've got friends in Asfordby so would be nice to live there.

It's just under 20 miles to the centre of Nottingham and takes around half an hour. Leicester is about the same. We live in Asfordby Valley, it's a lovely quiet area, our house backs onto a wood. My in-laws live in Asfordby and my husband grew up there too.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->