Anyone gender swaying???

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondered if anyone is trying to gender sway?

xxx

No were not. We would both be happy either way, but I know OH would slightly prefer a girl and I'd slightly prefer another boy. So wouldn't know which way to sway too lol. Are you?

no we arent... I read up on it but it became scary as some people are die hard gender swayers... I keep thinking though should I try but clearly not bothered enough as cant be bothered to!

xxx

I tried for a boy last time, not hardcore or anything but i tried to tip the odds in favour of a blue, i got a pink lol

Nope. And I say this because after years of reading everything I could get my hands on about gender swaying (we have 2 girls and want a boy), I found that it is not effective. The Shettles method is the opposite of the Whelan method. I followed some threads on gender selection websites. One of the members followed the swayers in each group. The results were that both groups ended up with 50% boys and 50% girls no matter what they were swaying for. These ladies followed diets, timed intercourse, checked PH levels, etc.
It seems like a lot of work for no results. So we are just going to pray!

I have two boys age 3&4 .... Since this baby will be so far apart it would be kinda nice to root for team pink! Either way I just want a healthy baby ! We had to take a break after #2 because he was very sick and lots of health issues the first 2 yrs of his little life.... Life is finally falling back into place and TTC #3!! But deep down I want a girl hehe..... I feel as though I'm always playing batman and superman and ninja turtles.... Princess tea parties would be a nice change ! Lol

All I know is last two pregnancies I BD on my O day and the day after and got a boy both times...... I might try a few tricks doing opposite just for fun , I don't want to find out the sex this time though, it's our last and want to make the most out of the excitement! Can't wait!!good luck ladies !

We are swaying for pink! Not hardcore or anything, just sex positions and timing. My husband really wants a girl, but I honestly would LOVEEEEEEE another boy. I just adore little boys, and would be totally fine having all boys. With family history, it's looking I am destined to have all boys (56 years of no girls, around 20 boys!!) and im perfectly okay with that :)

We have a little boy and have looked into swaying but I'm not convinced.

We stayed team yellow last time and DH was adamant we were having a girl. I know he would love a girl but I can only imagine boys now.

We would be thrilled with another healthy baby though, blue or pink

jenniferttc1, I'm with you, I want a boy. We both want a boy but DH is convinced we will have a girl because my family is full of girls. I explained that its his swimmer that decides, nothing to do with me. We just try to focus on timing, some cycles we don't focus on it because we of course don't care either way. It's just fun to test the theory.

We really want a boy but aren't really swaying. This past weekend i went through a Bunch of boy and girl charts on ff, watching the bd timing and i was pretty amazed to see that no method seemed consistent, so we are just going to pray:) really...alive is what we want, a boy would be a bonus:)

I would be thrilled with a Girl or a Boy, but my husband already has 3 Girls so I know he is on Team Blue! Is there a way to increase chances of a boy?

jenniferttc1, I'm with you, I want a boy. We both want a boy but DH is convinced we will have a girl because my family is full of girls. I explained that its his swimmer that decides, nothing to do with me. We just try to focus on timing, some cycles we don't focus on it because we of course don't care either way. It's just fun to test the theory.

No worries with that, men determin the sex of the baby:) my family is all girls, only 1 boy per generation. My family is use to girls so they really just eat my little boy up!:) my husband has all boys in hos family. Literally not a single girl from hos side in almost 60 years (crazy!) I just love baby boys so so much. They are so sweet, and have the coolest toys! My husband loves having a son. We take him fishing, four wheeler riding, he loves mud and dirt and lives for the outdoors like us

We will be happy with either!! Although OH and I are keeping fingers crossed for a boy for our first LO. His family has mostly sets of 2 boys and 1 girl so I'm hoping we follow that!!

We had been thinking about trying to sway. We have a boy and both DH and I would like a girl (DH especially, because if we have a girl I'll be less likely to insist on TTC for #3 in the future :haha:). We were going to try the Shettles method (position, timing, etc) but when we were TTC our first we actually DTD about 3 days before ovulation (as suggested by Shettles for a girl, although we'd wanted a boy) and then due to circumstances couldn't during the 'fertile period' yet still ended up with a boy :cloud9:

So now I think we're just going to DTD whenever the mood strikes. I might try to get DH to reduce his coffee intake (not likely) and I'm going to try eating LOTS of citrus and just keep our fx'd that the x-swimmers have the advantage :)

I would love a girl, OH would prob love a boy, but tbh at the end of the day i wouldnt be bothered either way.

We really want a boy but aren't really swaying. This past weekend i went through a Bunch of boy and girl charts on ff, watching the bd timing and i was pretty amazed to see that no method seemed consistent, so we are just going to pray:) really...alive is what we want, a boy would be a bonus:)

I didn't know you could check charts for boy/girl on FF, is this a VIP thing?

Both OH and I are blessed with sons from previous relationships and would love to give them a baby sister. That said a successful pregnancy with a healthy baby of either sex would be wonderful.

great responses ladies!!!

A healthy happy baby is always the key priority but nice to do a few simple nudges in a direction... timing etc... nothing too drastic!!!

xxx

I though you had a 50/50 chance either way. Im not sure how to sway in one direction or the other. What does timing have to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"