Anyone get a bfp on blue dye before FRER??

faithforbaby

Reaction score
I know, I know, blue dyes are somewhat evil. This line came up in time limit. I can see it in real life. With the same sample I dipped an FRER, but don't really see anything? 🤔Does anyone see it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
I'm not seeing anything. Can you post the FRER?

Thank you! Here's one more!! Just so confused!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 48
So I took another blue dye this morning as I am waiting to use my FRE are. The line is definitely there and was definitely within the time limit. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm feeling so much more hopeful! Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 47
I can see it! I actually used blue with my first 2 kids and they popped up pretty quickly. Good luck!

I see it! I've never had any issues with blue did with all 3 of mine. Good luck xx

I got a + on a blue dye first! I was also testing with cheapies so I could confirm it wasn't an evap :)

I got a + on blue dye 1st. That was only because thats the only option i had

Look like a nice thick blue line and I see progression so fx good luck x

I see it on your most recent test :)
I don't have any experience with blue dyes but want to pop on and say good luck!

Thank you so much everyone! I don't think I can hold off, and I will be testing as soon as I get home 👍🏼😀 Crossing my fingers and toes that this is the real deal!

I see that one!! Can't wait for FRER!

I really hope it's your BFP !
I honestly ALWAYS get a line on that brand BUT I have seen true BFPs on them before. Good luck :)

Took another when I got home. I think it's a bit darker and only a 4 hour hold or so. I think I'll do the FRER tomorrow or Sunday ... Just can't let myself get excited yet.. Though i really want to! :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 34
So hard to get a good pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.