Anyone get a gender at 16 weeks?

Marley12389

Expecting a GIRL!!
Reaction score
With my son I waited until 18, almost 19 weeks for a gender. But this time I am so excited I scheduled a gender scan for 16+3. Anyone get an absolutely positive gender at 16 weeks? I'm dying to know! I'm scared I scheduled to soon and will screw myself in the end because this is the only insurance paid scan I will get lol

I too am having one next week at 16+5 and have been told it should be reliable at that stage as my scan place do gender scans from 16 weeks and shouldn't really do so if it is too early.

Fingers crossed for us both we get a definite answer! :thumbup:

I had mine at 16+5 :) Its not too early you can schedule them from 15 weeks at the one I went to x

Oh thank you sooo much for answering you two! I am so relieved I'm not the only one lol I just want to know so bad!! Good luck with your scan Jennifurball!

I had one at 16 weeks and 4days. It was amazing, deffo go for it!

I'm gonna try to get mine when I go to the doctor this week at 14 weeks.. LOL!! it's a long shot!

I had a u/s at 16wks as part of routine appointment and she asked whether we wanted to know (a little boy), which was confirmed at 20wks and she now refers to baby as 'him'...

best wishes

I'm going TODAY!!!! I'm 16+2!!!! It's not for another three hours and I'm nervous and excited!!!

Oh, and we're doing 3D/4D too! This company simulcasts it online so my parents will get to find out exactly when we do!!!!

i had mine at 16wks with my first and it was very obvious he was a boy :)

i had one at 16 weeks with my last pregnancy which was right. i had another one at 16 weeks with this pregnancy too and the guy was sure we are having another girl which our 20 week scan confirmed x

I had my gender scan at 16+4 and got told I'm having a gorgeous baby girl. Best thing ive ever done and totally worth every penny!!

I did, 100% boy!!! I think it's harder to be sure of a girl x

I wish I could have my gender scan now! I have to wait until 20 weeks (December 14th at 8:30 AM)!! It's sooner than I think but I'd just LOVE to know now. I'd say get the scan if you can. I've heard of lots of women having early scans and finding out the accurate gender.

I had mine at exactly 16 weeks and we are having a little girl. x

Did you go to Babybond in Preston frillyhilly? (I am sure you said you were going!) I am going there next Sunday! :happydance:

Did you go to Babybond in Preston frillyhilly? (I am sure you said you were going!) I am going there next Sunday! :happydance:

Hi, yea we went there it was really nice, its on winkley square. Its a dead relaxed atmosphere but just be sure to wear as little as poss! it was absolutely red hot when we went, heating full blast my hubby had a coughing fit it was that hot haha, anyway, are u goin for gender? coz if u are try and make sure your the last app, only saying that coz it says if u run over the time slot u have to go back and u cud come out not knowing, i wud of hated that! but i was the last app at 7pm our little madam wasnt showing us anything for ages and if someone was after us we wud probably have had to go back another time. we ended bein in there for half an hour and we got a few pics to. u can have a cd rom which is £20 extra we said no but i wish we had now coz we saw her yawn, stick her tongue out and she was kicking her legs like mad, it was ace, hope u enjoy it to xx

I was:
DD #1 -18 weeks
DD #2 -17/18 weeks
DS -15 weeks
DD #3 -17 weeks and confirmed again at 18 weeks

Aww how sweet seeing her yawn :kiss:, no mine is just after 1pm but I am soooooooo hoping baby is in a good mood, yes it is just a gender scan. I will have a coffee or something beforehand to make him/her move a bit!

Did you go with a full bladder? xx

well kind of but i was desperate for a wee! our little one wasnt playing ball at all she kept turning over and doing somersalts lol, glad we ended up seeing tho, she had me on my left side then back then on my right side!! then she kept jiggling my belly to make her move haha, wasnt pretty hahaha. xxn:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"