Anyone get a gender at 16 weeks?

LOL, my baby was exactly the same at the NT scan and I got a few belly jiggles, we gave up in the end :dohh: getting really nervous about it all turning out ok!! xx

everything will be fine, your scan pic looks like my 3rd one! do u want a boy or girl? x

I would secretly prefer a girl but that is because I have always had it in my head that is what it is and I love my girl's name, I will feel so guilty if it is a boy but will love him all the same. :kiss:

course u will? is it ur first? u will have to let me know wen u go into labour we mite be in together! i take it ur having the baby at sharoe green unit? ur due a week after me x :hugs:

Yeah it's my first! And probs last after all this worry hehehehe.

Yeah going to sharoe green unit! Will defo let you know and may see you there! :thumbup:

I had mine at 15+6. And though I've not yet had my 20 week scan (it's on tuesday, and I'm going to ask them the gender too lol) there's no doubt in my mind, as the private one I had was specifically for gender so she spent a good 30-40 minutes looking, and got the "typical baby girl" shot as she said... she didn't just say girl when she couldn't find anything, she waited until she'd opened her legs and she got a clear view etc. Definitely worth it!

I just had mine at 16+1. She's definately a girl. The tech spent 20 mins looking. She didn't say straight away but then showed us a potty shot and the 3 lines s d pointed out exactly Where her girl bits were. She jiggled her around too to make sure no hidden tiddler before confirming!!!!! I'm 100% confident but will be checking in 3 weeks at 20 week one xx

Ok question for everyone. Have any of you used the chinese gender predictor and it come out right. I am 27 but my chinese age is 29 and I concieved this month is November so I am just 4 weeks preg right now. Either way both ways it says it will be a girl...a girl would be such a blessing as I have 2 boys already but just wondering how accurate it really is Sorry to bombared your thread And congrats to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"