Anyone get BFN 10DPO and go on to get a BFP?

hope126

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First time posting here. My fiancée and I have been trying to conceive for about 8 months. This would be our first child. This cycle I used Clear Blue Digital Ovulation tests, so I am fairly certain of my ovulation date. I am now 10DPO. I took a test first thing this morning (First Response Early Result) and I got a stark white BFN. I was extremely disappointed of course. From everything I have been reading online, it seems like a lot of women get a positive HPT by now. Am I correct? Has anyone here who has already been pregnant got a BFN around this time and then gone on to get a BFP. I am curious to hear everyone else's experience with this.

I feel like I am out for this cycle because of the BFN - but I do have some symptoms - SEVERE breast pain and darkening of the nipples (although I suppose this could be PMS as well).

I look forward to hearing everyone's comments. This 2 Week Wait is driving me crazy!!

Hello! I have never had a bfp before, but I wanted to say that from being on bnb for a while now and reading about other bfps, everyone is different. While a frer is really good quality, your levels may not be detectable just yet. If you look at the side of the box it lays out day until your period and tells you the percentage of it showing a positive. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! The tww is absolutely unbearable, and unfortunately doesn't get any better even after 4 1/2 years! It really all depends on when your little eggy implants. So at 10dpo I would maybe not get too down until af shows!

I have certainly read that it is possible. A lot of people don't have a BFP until after AF is late. Good luck to you! :flower:

When I had my daughter I got a stark white BFN at 11dpo and a faint positive at 12dpo. Don't give up yet!

I got stark white bfns til the day before af was due at 12dpo I got faint line which was questionable then day af was due on 13dpo I got clear bfp on clearblue test and pregnant on a clear blue digi so it's very possible :D

When conceiving my first kiddo, I did not hit BFP until 4 days after my missed period or 18 dpo! Anything is possible and in some women it takes a little longer for hgc levels to reach detectable levels. I am TTC my 2nd and am 11 DPO and got a BFN with numerous persistent symptoms. Good luck to you!

W DS1 I couldn't even get the slightest of faint Line for a BFP until 13DPOs. It was so odd. My luteal phase is 10 days. And my other three pregnancys I was able to get a BFP at 10 DPOs.
So don't lose hope! It can def still happen ��

I'm so glad you asked this because I have been thinking about this too! I am currently 12 dpo and got a very very faint line this morning...hoping it can still be good news for me when AF is due in two days.
Good luck to you! Any updates?

Me!

With my first in 2012, I had a positive at 7DPO.

With my second (currently pregnant!) I didn't get a BFP until the day of my missed period!

:dust: :dust:

Hope, I'm so glad u posted this. Do u have an update?
I'm in the same exact boat, except 7 mo ttc. Hoping to see a BFP even though I feel like I'm already out this month with a BFN at 11dpo.
Please let me know I'd the results have changed. Big hugs and baby dust!!!

Hope, I'm so glad u posted this. Do u have an update?
I'm in the same exact boat, except 7 mo ttc. Hoping to see a BFP even though I feel like I'm already out this month with a BFN at 11dpo.
Please let me know I'd the results have changed. Big hugs and baby dust!!!

I feel the same.. 11DPO and BFN.

Updates please :happydance:

Sorry I don't have positive news. Unfortunately my period started 2 days early, so I never even got the point where I needed to re-test. Very frustrating. I really thought we had the timing perfect this month. In previous months we didn't get many opportunities to try. My fiancée has had some issues with depression and has been on anti-depressants which compromised his libido. He is doing better and off of them now, so I hope we will be successful in the coming months. I hope to god it happens soon.

I just POAS literally just for the sake of it, because I had one and I have more early response ones coming today (this one wasn't) and it was a BFN! Surprise surprise as I am only 7DPO! Still disappointed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->