Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

sohopeful

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm feeling so hopeless today. I'm 14dpo and have had some symptoms the last week or so that I've never experienced before with AF: gassier than normal, headaches, indigestion/heartburn, spotting at 12dpo w/cramping (which I had hoped was implantation bleeding).

This morning, I tested with FRER and got a BFN. Now I don't feel anything, even my boobs feel less tender, and I am just so sure that this isn't going to be my month.

I usually have 26-28 day cycles and today is cd28. So if I don't start my period tomorrow, I'll feel a little better, but I won't feel relief until I see a positive pregnancy test. Oh this TWW sucks!

With all the symptoms I thought I had, If I end up not being pregnant, I am going to be so confused.

Has anyone experienced similar and gotten a BFP?

im kinda in the same boat af due yesterday or today and bfn on frer this morning im gutted iv got loads of symptoms that iv tried not to make a big deal of but iv got them and i so thought i would at least get a faint bfp today. If you had implant bleed at 12dpo the hcg prob wont be in your system yet to show

I'm in a similar situation as AF is now 2 days late and I am never late. I did a test yesterday and got a BFN, so therefore I think I'm out.

I do have a docs appointment tomorrow to see if I actually ovulate, if AF hasn't turned up by 9am tomorrow then I will ask the doc what's going on!

Hey ladies, I'm 4 days late, loads of symptoms but got bfn on tuesday! Testing tomorrow, your not out till the witch shows!

We are in the same boat!

I hope you get your BFP soon.

I know my friend got her faint BFP at 17dpo and was negative before then.

x

I'm also 14dpo and AF was due today but never showed. Took a FRER and got a :bfn: but have had loads of symptoms which I truly believe are different this month than past months. Like you, my symptoms have now tapered off but I like to think there's still hope!! Please.....let there still be hope!!! FX'd for us all. :)

Hay Hun same here had a bfn this morning too =( af isn't due till feb 28th but I just feel like I'm already out =/

yes me! I had a BFN all the way from 11 DPO to 15DPO, then i gave up and thought AF is definitely coming. 4 days later she still hadn't arrived so i tested again at 19DPO and got my BFP! Funny thing is when i checked the FRER i had taken on 15DPO there was a line - 4 days later!! that definitely was not there at the time i tested.

Im still confused as to whats gone on but happy nonetheless, good luck to you all x

Hey Girls :) Great to find others in same boat :)
14 DPO and AF due any minute. Usually she arrives first thing but nothing yet. BFN on IC every morning since 8 DPO (LOL at me!) I've had loads of symptoms too - increased appetite, weeing all the time, lower back pain, sore veiny bbs, tired & teasy, bloated and cramping.
Yesterday the cramping and back pain got much stronger and I had so much CM I had to get changed (Sorry if this is TMI :S) so kept running to toilet thinking :witch: had got me early but nothing yet. Then last night my nipples were tingling which was weird.
As i said, another BFN this morn so could all be nothing.... Oh I SOOOOOO hope I get my two lines in the next cpl of days!
Anyone else had similar symptoms? X

hey guys,
im not activity trying but started to get weird 'symptoms' a week or so ago, so have been in a one off tww!
im roughly 14dpo and af is due today... test yesterday :bfn: and on monday :(
im annoyed that i have these odd symptoms when its 99% likely that im not pregnant
ahh well.
good luck to all of you.. i will be stalking this post :D
x

hey guys!! me too!!! I was due yesterday and nothing!!! Took a test yesterday and this am and nothing!! Had some really really bad cramps on Monday night and thought she was on her way early but nothing!! Have also been spotting since last Thursday (not enough to even stain pants just notice a tiny amount when checking cervix!!!) so really not sure what is going on!! Only ever been late once before normally always on time trust me to be late on the first month ttc!! just to mess with my mind I think!! good luck to every one

I feel better knowing that there's several of us going though similar things right now. Keep us posted!!!! I definitely want to know what ends up happening.

AF I'd due today so I will post tonight.

Good luck to you all!!!!

Hey Girls :) Great to find others in same boat :)
14 DPO and AF due any minute. Usually she arrives first thing but nothing yet. BFN on IC every morning since 8 DPO (LOL at me!) I've had loads of symptoms too - increased appetite, weeing all the time, lower back pain, sore veiny bbs, tired & teasy, bloated and cramping.
Yesterday the cramping and back pain got much stronger and I had so much CM I had to get changed (Sorry if this is TMI :S) so kept running to toilet thinking :witch: had got me early but nothing yet. Then last night my nipples were tingling which was weird.
As i said, another BFN this morn so could all be nothing.... Oh I SOOOOOO hope I get my two lines in the next cpl of days!
Anyone else had similar symptoms? X

i am so feeling the same with the heavy cramps going to the loo and nothing thing! im pretty sure shes gonna arrive tonight :(

i tested bfn for the past three days do you think i should test again tomoro or wait till saturday? Im really happy and excited that i mite be im normally sad when af's due knowing I'll be out but i feel very optimistic this month. Dust to everyone

Ok, ladies, AF came this morning. Boo-hoo-hoo. :-(

Another woman started a thread about looking at the positives of it not happening this month, so I'm going to try that. Here's my list:

1) Another month for the benefits of the prenatal vitamins I've just consistantly taking to build up in my system.

2) Another cycle of getting more familiar with Clearblue Digital Fertility Monitor and working with timing to attempt to increase our chances of conceiving a girl.

3) Can start to use Preseed lube to see if that helps.

4) I'm getting to know my cycle better and now know that my luteal phase (number of days past ovulation) is 14 days.

5) Another month to do continue improving my diet to set a strong nutritional foundation for growing a healthy baby.

Yeah, those are good things!

Good luck to you all and I hope you all of BFPs soon!

the :witch: has gotten me too very early for her was due for another 10days!!!
af is still very light atm so im not to sure if it means anything as normally its very very very heavy!!!!!

but good luck and hope u all get ur :bfp: soon xxx

The month I had my chemical, I tested negative with fmu all the way up to 13dpo, used afternoon urine on 14dpo and bfn, and finally tested positive on 15dpo with fmu. I took three more in the next few days and all positive, and then started to bleed by 18dpo. Not sure if this is encouraging to you or not since it was a chemical, but it is possible to test negative on 14dpo and get bfp later. I think I must have implanted late, or my body is slow to process hcg....not sure why!

I'm 14dpo 2day. AF is due 2morrow I took FRER and got a BFN. not with FMU tho. I'm so praying this is not the end of the cycle......

I'm 14dpo 2day. AF is due 2morrow I took FRER and got a BFN. not with FMU tho. I'm so praying this is not the end of the cycle......

Same for me.......... although AF due in 2 days time - still BFN on FRER..

To: Storm1jet2....isn't this the biggest emotional roller coaster ever!!!??? Well...I'll post results either way. Let me know what happens with yours. How many dpo are you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->