Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

No I've never had an ectopic, but my af is back today red... and I think maybe today is the first day of my new cycle. Im 19dpo, and 7 days late for my af. o_O
Hubby thinks maybe this cycle was a chemical for me, and I think he's right because Ive never been this late before.

But on the bright side! My next test date will be Valentine's day :) I'm ok with that.

Ok i knowI just posted, but this is officially going to make me crazy... Af was a few (tmi elert) spots of red this morning, and a little brown in a tampon. Now its gone. After I showered I checked my cervix and its really high and soft- higher then yesterday. And I have a little brown creamy cm. :p

ARE YOU COMING OR NOT AF!? Stop playing games with me!!!!!!

Bah. If it doesn't come back later today I may pee on a stick. Just in case. But what the heck, I'm 7 days late and 19 dpo. boo

Hello, I'm new here and I'm 8 days late for my period. I had what I'm hoping was implantation bleeding a couple days before my period was supposed to arrive, it was light pink with some brown mucous and I had some cramping with it, the spotting only lasted that day and it was only when I wiped with toilet paper. I have sore boobs around the outside and sore nipples there's also a lot of visible blue veins. A few days ago I had creamy white discharge that has turned into more clear with some pink tinge to it. I've had achy legs for a couple weeks and period like cramps for the past few days. I've taken multiple negative tests in the past couple weeks and I'm praying to still get my BFP soon! I'm trying to keep the faith! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone :)

I'm just dying over here waiting to see how this all plays out...why do our bodies mess with us?! Keep me posted!!! Dutchiekins, I would test tomorrow with fmu if AF stays away!!

Crazywaiter Im going to seriously loose it. :( Today AF stayed away all day, and my cervix is very very high and very soft... but I have some mild cramping. I broke down and took a clearblue test in the middle of the day (but with not that much urine) and it was still Bfn.
So now I'll be going on another day late tomorrow, and wondering if af is coming or not?

Hubby thinks I may be having a chemical, because its just so weird... but always bfn's.
I just really dont know whats up.

And then! at coffee at my in-laws this afternoon my sister in law started complaining that she has to wait for a month to try for another baby (her first was conceived the first month trying and is only 1yr and a few month old) and she knows Im trying and not having luck. So everyone starts making jokes about how we haven't given news yet. I almost burst into tears.
Not so good day. not so good at all.

Boo! That's not nice of your in-laws!

I think with chemicals you usually get a positive?? Not too sure though. I'm sorry you've been waiting so long!! I just feel like you're gonna get your bfp!

bump. I'm a few days behind you girls but I've been following along and want to know the outcome . lots of baby dust!

Well here's to hoping, maybe my body doesn't let go of its HCG easily... or maybe I'm just on a really weird cycle o_O
I expected that if it was coming late it would come like BAM!

But its teasing me. :p My cervix seems closed and way up there... and I just dont understand? Maybe tomorrow will tell... ( i have nothing right now not even a smidgen of af)

It's so weird that that's exactly what happened to me! Exactly! Was your cervix low when you were spotting? Mine was and then all of a sudden it went back up. I think I posted about it here. I hope you get some answers soon! Fx for you!!

For awhile it was up hard and turned away... then while I spotted it turned forward and maybe was open a bit but still harder, and today I spotted this morning it was about the same - and this afternoon I checked and its turned back away, higher and very soft and I think closed.

:p
Who knew I would ever pay so much attention to my cervix.
It does sound similar, except yours happened at 12 dpo? And Im at 19 dpo. lol
We didn't baby dance after the 29th, so if I ovulated late we probably wouldn't have caught it... so if I'm really 19dpo then why is this taking so long for me to either a: get a bfp or B: get my visit from af.

Confoosed. But thanks for being here to hear me ramble. I appreciate it much.

Definitely strange. Sperm can live up to 5 days in the right environment, so who knows. I'd find something fun to do tomorrow to keep your mind off of it!

I started spotting light brownish discharge today, I thought it was my period but now it's totally gone, I'm still testing negative though, do I still have a chance?

Crazywaiter- I'm not sure, according to my period tracker on my phone I should've ovulated on the 26th of December but idk if I actually did

If you have irregular then maybe you ovulated much later than you thought? I'd test every few days. Fx for you!

Aries just wait andsee ifit comes full flow or not, Im in the same boat as you right now. Mine is teasing me. :)
I'm without it this morning... but I have cramps a little so we will see what the day brings.
I am probably driving my husband mad I've been so emotional.

Hope you get a clear answer soon Dutchikiens.
I'm still waiting for AF and still BFN.
Called the doctors office finally might get an appointment for today.

I can't believe how many people on this forum are in the same boat as you guys with no AF and bfn's. So frustrating! I think you guys are doing a really good job waiting it out! I'd be peeing on ten million sticks and my husband would be ready to kill me! ;) I'm checking this thread constantly for updates! Dutchiekins, what's your plan if no AF? Test tomorrow? Clinic?

Hi ladies i' m somewhat in the same boat im 3 days late and dont know what to think i refuse to take a HPT I'll jus wait it out for a few more days and see what the results will be. Its kinda freakn me out but im trying to stay calm. GL too all of us this is our year.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->