Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

Update: AF just came this morning in full force! Ugh! So sad :-( good luck to everyone else!

Actually glad to report that AF found me today

Whew! At leat now I know

Aries, i'm looking ahead now too.

Good luck to others

I went for a swim to day and then it FINALLY got me, with a painful vengence!

Im still confused because Im a full week late, and Im not sure how to look at the next month after a 35 day cycle, BUT I am SO relieved to finally have a straight answer.
And to look forward to the next month. :) Thanks for being there guys.

I'm sorry she got you all, ladies! :( At least the stress of waiting is over. Have some wine and fx for bfp's next cycle! And a stress-free TWW. :)

Crazywaiter exactly what I said to hubby "going to drink tonight"

Good luck with your pregnancy

Other ladies looking ahead, do we start a new thread? I'm new to the forum stuff

We could, we are starting on the same cycle day... I'm going to count this next cycle as 28-29 days (hopefully things go back to norm) and I should be O'ing inbetween Jan 30 and Feb 4. I am PROMISING myself not to take a test until Valentine's day.
And me and Hubby have decided to tackle this month (in case of a late ovulation) by bd'ing every other day, and additionally if I think I'm o'ing on an odd day.
a nice easy strategy.
I thought about temping, but its just too stressful for me.
I think this is our month and I'm already feeling positive about it.

Great idea about BD every other day. I ordered pack of cheap opks to test more often, my cycle is average 33 days but varies between 28 days and 36 days and this month was a crazy 45 days! But it was super stressful so I'm not too surprised with crazy long cycle.

Hey ladies...just thought I'd update you on me. I started bleeding yesterday and just took a test and now it's negative. :( I'm so sad.

Sorry to hear that crazywaiter. Hugs
That is sad, AF after BFP, hugs, hugs, hugs
Hang in there

Thanks, Pst. Not fun. They called today and said my hcg level was 38 on Friday so they want me to come back in a week and make sure it goes back down all the way. Let me know if you guys start a new thread...I want to see what happens with everyone even though I'll probably be messed up this cycle, not sure when or if I'll ovulate.

So i know this is an old thread but just looking for anyone is who is 14dpo or more with an BFN...af isnt due for another 5 days tho...so dono wat to expect???

Thanks, Pst. Not fun. They called today and said my hcg level was 38 on Friday so they want me to come back in a week and make sure it goes back down all the way. Let me know if you guys start a new thread...I want to see what happens with everyone even though I'll probably be messed up this cycle, not sure when or if I'll ovulate.

Hey, how are you doing now? I don't know when I'll ovulate, my cycles are random.

Dredge up this thread need a buddy!
I'm 11dpo cd 25 and too many to count bfn although I was sure I got a bfp yesterday on an evil blue dye but every test after was negative:(

I have a few symptoms sore bbs increase appetite but the biggest is nause been getting waves for almost 5 days....unusual!
this will be our 4 th
Anyone out there?!

Hello! So I just spent 15-20 min reading through this whole thread...:munch: lol

Today I am 14dpo. AF is one day late. I am still getting :bfn:
Anybody else expiriencing this?
Or anyone got bfns around this time and got bfp later?!
I am having lots of symptoms but bc AF and preg symptoms are so similar I am confused and at this point just frustrated.. Had a CP last month. I was hoping I would have a :xmas2: baby this time ...

Hey all, I just read the whole thread too and am bumping to see if anyone is in the same boat still? I am 14 dpo and no period. No BFPs yet, and no period symptoms either!

One weird question, how do you know if your cervix is low? I am not sure what that is all about but a lot of the previous posters mentioned it... Is it low before AF or high?

Goatmum, I am 13 DPO and AF feels like she is coming but not here yet..... tested this morning... BFN :( Glad to read the success stories about late BFP's ............. keeping my fingers crossed..............

CherryPie I am also getting waves of nausea but now too many BFN's to count on this cycle!! It's soooo awful thinking you *might* just be able to see a line but knowing you imagined it. I had a dream last night I got my BFP! Then I woke up! Argh!

wtbam best of luck to you! i am now 15 dpo and my period is 3 days late and still no sign of it arriving. i booked in to see my doctor but shes not back til tuesday so i have to wait til then to see if my period arrives or not, and if not, blood tests on tuesday at 9.30am!!!

I'm 14 DPO today and still BFN :/ I'm nauseous all day and crampy in the afternoons. I just wish AF would come or I'd get my BFP! The TWW stinks!

I'm even more anxious since OPK's have been strong positive for 7 full days now. I know...using OPK as HPT is controversial but it worked with my first two.

ooh really? i have some left over OPKs here, maybe i should try them..

i am now 4 days late for my period, and getting excited / nervous. i havent tested since the day my period was due (BFN that day) and am hanging out for monday to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->