anyone get brown discharge around ovulation??

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
been having a little bit of brown discharge- i'm cd12 and hoping i might ovulate in the next few days- my opks -ve and definately not pregnant right now....this is all post mc so it might just be end of the period right as its brown but do feel like will ovulate this month....could it be related to ovulation???

Never had this before!!!

Im currently cd18 and having the exact same thing since yesterday. Its brown and fairly dark. According to my opks I havent ov'd yet so im not sure whats going on and its way too early for :witch: to arrive.

I have same problem b4 one day of my mc....I m also confues is it my periods starting or what..?

hi wanta- i've been reading and it can be caused by a drop in oestrogen in non-ovulatory cycles but also as a result of ovulating... how confusing!!!! I'm worried i wont ovulate this cycle anyway as i'm post mc...

had acupuncture today so that i give myself best possible chance to ovulate but i am worried if this is a sign i've not ovulated....boo hoo!!!!! mine sounds like yours really dark and old looking... im really hoping its only my body clearing everything out and that i might ovulate despite it.. thought i was getting a little bit of ewcm earlier so will have to keep an eye on it!!!!!

let me know what happens with yours!!!!!!

I also had EWCM a couple days ago and was like "Oh yay maybe I will ov on time this month!!" but according to my temps and opks I havent yet ov'd and now EWCM is gone :cry: My m/c was in June so surely my body isnt still clearing stuff out but possible my cycles are just messed up from it. Hoping its nothing really and just hoping I ov late again this cycle as I dont want to deal with not ov'ing...ughhh why cant our bodies just be normal!! Just when you start to think you know your body it pulls something like this!!

Yes, I used to get that all the time, in the middle of my cycle, but it was when I was on the pill. I've had it once or twice since then, and apparently it can happen when the egg bursts through, but not sure what it means if it happens before. Perhaps things getting started?

lets hope so- theres loads of people on other sites who appear to have the same thing...and it commonly happens before ovulation- as i'm day 12 i'm hoping its that!! If i get to the end of the week and no signs of +opks then i'll assume its non-ouvlatory cycle!

Got some nice undies for the hubby for tonight so am hoping its just a positive sign of ovulation-we'll be bding for sure when he sees them anyway come what may!!!!! Please god after everything we've been through just do this one little thing and make it be ovulation.......please please i'll never ask for anything ever ever again!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->