AnyOne get nauseous before labour hIt?

I'll be watching this one! Half 1 in the morning, and I've been throwing up for nearly an hour!!

I'll be watching this one! Half 1 in the morning, and I've been throwing up for nearly an hour!!

Aw u poor thing!! I just went to the shops with oh and couldn't get out of the car to go shopping I felt so nauseous!! By my lmP I am due Monday but by scans due dec 2. The Drs are thinking of inducing me this coming thurs tho due to lower end of normal fluid levels. I have no appetite either:( just laying down to see if it subsides.. Don't no if it was car sickness or is a sign of something happening!!

Aww I will keep everything crossed for you!! That's why I ended up on here at this time - thought hmmm please let it be the start of something! I was lay in bed earlier - nearly falling asleep and sick kept coming up :/ I've been crampy today aswell, but not getting my hopes up - im not due till Dec 6th! Although had a growth scan on Monday and babba is measuring 40 wks... here's hoping!!

Aww I will keep everything crossed for you!! That's why I ended up on here at this time - thought hmmm please let it be the start of something! I was lay in bed earlier - nearly falling asleep and sick kept coming up :/ I've been crampy today aswell, but not getting my hopes up - im not due till Dec 6th! Although had a growth scan on Monday and babba is measuring 40 wks... here's hoping!!

Aww hun hope the nausea passes for u it's an awful damn feeling! Mine had eased a bit since making myself eat a sandwich and have some milk. Oh I had a growth scan the Other day too! And having another Monday. How big is ur bubby? Mines abOut 6 pound 7 ATM! All the best to u rest up Hun we won't be getting much soon lol xo

On Monday just gone, I was 36wk6 and baby measured 7lb8, although they were thinking over 8lb, so it was a huge relief!! Biggest shocker was being told she thinks babba is a girl, after being told at 20wk scan it was a boy!
I managed to fall asleep finally last night, oh has gone getting me some brekkie, altho I could murder some tuna mayo on toast!
I totally get u on getting some rest - im so excited and impatient for baby to get here, keep forgetting how tired im going to be - no more afternoon naps when I feel like it!

All the best to you too :) xxx

I hope it's a sign! I have been having some pretty intense contractions all this week and went to the doctor twice this week and I went from 50% effaced and no dilation on Monday to 1 cm dilated on Thursday. Yesterday I had a few contractions and I had some last night too. I have had a few today so far. My appetite has all but gone away and now this morning and last night I have been very nauseous. I have also lost 2 pounds this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->