Anyone get twinges from the ovary they ovulated from?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I ovulated from my left side- I had left side O pain and my face broke out in spots only on the left side lol!
Now I keep getting the odd twinge from my left ovary which feels like ovulation pain. Is anyone else getting this?

Twinges, stabbing pain from the corpus luteum, lots of stretching pain on that side, you name it. All of my babies have come from my left side. I wonder if my right side even works!

Yep. On my right side this time and last time. Got worried it might have been ectopic the pain got that bad at times. But had a scan yesterday and baby is growing where he/she should be :) i found the cramps stopped being so bad around 7 weeks.

Yep! I had some twinging on the left side these past couple of days, but most of it has been on the right.

Normal! I get twinges from both sides pre ovulation then just one side afterwards.

Yeah I got it in my right side when I sneezed or coughed or even just sniffed.
I still get it now and then when I stretch.

That's reassuring- I've got a scan Tomo so I'm 50% nervous and 50% excited about seeing little one.
I obviously thought ectopic too but it's very mild and comes and goes and seems very common looking online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->