• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone get very late bfp on hpt???

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Its been a while since ive been on here. With the holidays etc I was so busy my dh and I have put baby making on hold. The last few months we have been very casual about it. My cycles have always been 29-31 days. Ive never missed a period in my whole life. Last month we dtd several times around ov. It wasn't planned that way it just happened lol. Anyways December flew by and I realized I was late for my period. CD 1 was on Dec. 2nd so I am now on CD 37! When I realized I was late I took an hpt and got a bfn (this was CD 34). I haven't tested since then. I'm hoping to hold out until the weekeend because the tests are expensive and I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. For the last week I've had a heavy feeling in my uterus (feels like I'm about to get my period at any minute) but absolutely no cramps (which I always get). Sometimes I think ive gotten it and then i check and nope just regular wetness (sorry tmi). Any who, I'm getting really annoyed just waiting a found for AF to show. I just don't think I'm pregnant because it surely would have been bfp on CD 34 if I was. I know I should test again but i dont want to waste a test just to get af a day later lol. So frustrating!

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or maybe went from bfn to bfp late in the game?

Thanks ladies!!

Hi when I was pregnant before I didn't get a bfp until af was 14 days late so there is always hope :)

Autumnflower...
I am in the same boat
We have been TTC#1 for 13 months now, had normal sperm analysis and I have had a normal progesterone level. Had the HSG test in December (CD10), and had positive OPK CD 12....we BD on CD11 and CD12.

Usually I ovulate CD15-17, and have AF 12-14 days later.....so I was a little thrown off that I ovulated early, especially since I had HSG test this month. By the way, that test was normal too.

Then on Christmas day, I had two-three wipes of light red bleeding/CM.....which was CD 19. I have never had that before, so wasn't sure if it was implantation bleeding? Or just a side effect of my HSG test a few days prior?

Anyways...now I am here at CD32, and took a preg test today with BFN. I keep on thinking my period will start, as I have no abnormal symptoms....but it is just CM.

Just weird....normally period starts CD28-32 depending on ovulation.....and now I am 21dpo, if that ovulation test is right....and nothing.

Trying to keep hopeful...but this is our 13th cycle :/

Keep on thinking positive MrsK4! It isn't over until AF shows! As for me I am now CD 38 and no AF. Super abnormal for me. I did have some mild cramping yesterday and thought for sure AF is coming but still nothing and the cramps are completely gone now. If I'm not pregnant then this is the strangest cycle ever and I have no idea why lol. When do you plan on testing next?

I think maybe every 3 days or so?

I need to get some internet cheapies. I hateeeee testing - because....either it is a yes or a no....and testing isn't going to change the answer.
So instead of getting BFN and getting upset about it, and then waiting for AF to come....I'd rather know the day AF shows up. You know what I mean?

I can totally relate. I'd rather have AF show up then get a bfn. Its just depressing seeing 1 line on those stupid tests lol. Plus I hate wasting money..

CD 39 still no AF. I'm going crazy not testing!!!!!!! but I do not want to see a bfn :(. This is the worst wait ever seriously. I don't believe I'm pregnant even though AF hasn't shown. I can't explain why, maybe I'm a bit pessimistic. I keep holding off testing in hopes that AF will just show and get this cycle over with. I will def break down if I see another bfn, I was fine all month I didn't even think about being pregnant since we decided to take a break but now that I'm so late I'm def holding onto a shred of hope that I may be pregnant. I also know I'm not that lucky of a person. So I'll wait until tomorrow to use my last frer and if it says bfn then I'll be making an appt with the doctor to see what is up with my body. Cause if I'm not pregnant than there is def. something going on! Sorry for the rant everyone but I'm having a miserable day I just know I'm not pregnant. Hmph!!!

It is okay! We all need to vent every once in a while -- I was feeling that way last month big time.

I'm out ladies! Officially CD 1! I'm just happy I can move on from this horrible cycle my body decided to throw at me.

MrsL4 I hope you get your bfp soon!!! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"