Anyone getting 1st, 2nd U/S around April 11th-15th and want to countdown together?!!

nevergivingup

Mommy To a Miracle Baby
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!!
This will be our 2nd baby and I'm soooo hoping & Praying that everything goes well all the way to delivery!! So my first U/S will be next week on April 11th!!! Do anyone want to compare symptoms and countdown to the big u/s day?!!!

Yeah! I was supposed to (finally!) get my first u/s done on the 14th, but have decided to change Obgyn practices, so I'm anxiously waiting on getting my new paperwork so I can schedule with my new office. Fingers crossed it'll be next week!

FIngers def crossed for you!!! If not being to nosey why did you change your OB?

I originally didn't have my u/s date until the 25th of April but I called them today and reminded them of my m/c history and asked could in come in sooner then 10 wks for an u/s and the doc agreed that was best. So they scheduled me for u/s at 8 wks!! DH n I was so relieved Bc waiting til I get to 10wks is insane, I'll worry myself crazy waiting so long. I have to know something other then Hcg levels and that my m/s S horrible!!!

How's your m/s?!

I'm excited, I'm getting my second official ultrasound on April 15!
I just had one yesterday, at my first appointment. I was exactly 10 weeks 5 days (charting, OPKs, etc.) but baby measured 11 weeks 1 day :) they told me to come back April 15 for my first trimester testing (NT, I think) - bloodwork and another u/s. I am really hoping they'll be able to take a guess at gender, maybe take a nub pic lol

I have my 2nd ultrasound April 12th :)(technically my first because the other on was in the Er and I was super early ) I'll be 10weeks and 3 days by then :)

FIngers def crossed for you!!! If not being to nosey why did you change your OB?

I originally didn't have my u/s date until the 25th of April but I called them today and reminded them of my m/c history and asked could in come in sooner then 10 wks for an u/s and the doc agreed that was best. So they scheduled me for u/s at 8 wks!! DH n I was so relieved Bc waiting til I get to 10wks is insane, I'll worry myself crazy waiting so long. I have to know something other then Hcg levels and that my m/s S horrible!!!

How's your m/s?!

I decided to change for a few reasons. I wasn't very happy with how they treated me when I went in for my first appt. I had been toying with the idea of trying out this local Obgyn office first, and knew I had a back up in case I wasn't happy. Plus, the local hospital is kind of crappy so the new office I'd be going to has a highly ranked hospital that has a NICU (our local hospital doesn't have a NICU).

That's fantastic that you were able to get an earlier appt! What a relief that must be! I hear you on the m/s....it's just awful. Mine seems to have gone from all day sickness to mornings, but I'm still getting sick a few times a week.

I'm excited, I'm getting my second official ultrasound on April 15!
I just had one yesterday, at my first appointment. I was exactly 10 weeks 5 days (charting, OPKs, etc.) but baby measured 11 weeks 1 day :) they told me to come back April 15 for my first trimester testing (NT, I think) - bloodwork and another u/s. I am really hoping they'll be able to take a guess at gender, maybe take a nub pic lol

YAYY!!! 2nd u/s I know you are excited!!! I was thinking the same thing when I go back for my 2nd it'll be around 11 wks if they could possibly take a guess at it too!!!! I'm sooooo hoping for a boy that I don't think I'll be able to wait until the 20 week gender scan!!!

I have my 2nd ultrasound April 12th :)(technically my first because the other on was in the Er and I was super early ) I'll be 10weeks and 3 days by then :)

Wow!! Wish I was 10 wks right about now like you ladies!!! 4 more weeks then you are in 2nd trimester!!!! Are you having any ms?

My first is on the 13th!

HI HUNNI!!!! How awesome Bc mine is on the 12th!! It's coming so fast for us!! I really need this first u/s for confirmation. Do you still have your Doppler?! I'm going to order mine after this u/s!

How's your m/s?!

I decided to change for a few reasons. I wasn't very happy with how they treated me when I went in for my first appt. I had been toying with the idea of trying out this local Obgyn office first, and knew I had a back up in case I wasn't happy. Plus, the local hospital is kind of crappy so the new office I'd be going to has a highly ranked hospital that has a NICU (our local hospital doesn't have a NICU).

That's fantastic that you were able to get an earlier appt! What a relief that must be! I hear you on the m/s....it's just awful. Mine seems to have gone from all day sickness to mornings, but I'm still getting sick a few times a week.

I totally agree with your decision!!!! I would've done the same thing!!! Bc I was looking for another OB/GYN up until they granted me an earlier appt! And being that we're still very early we def have wiggle room to find someone else!!! Def go for one with an NICU!! I had to tell my DH that when he recommended another hospital that he thought was better but had no NICU!!

I can't wait for mine to just be morning sickness Bc right now it's all day!! I'm just hoping out of all of this it's a boy!!!

My first is on the 13th!

HI HUNNI!!!! How awesome Bc mine is on the 12th!! It's coming so fast for us!! I really need this first u/s for confirmation. Do you still have your Doppler?! I'm going to order mine after this u/s!

I never had a Doppler but did want to order one after my ultrasound. I have to stop myself from jumping the gun

Hiya this is my 2nd pregnancy and we have our first scan next Friday the 15th April, I will be 12weeks 6days by then and can not wait to get the first confirmation that things are ok

Hiya this is my 2nd pregnancy and we have our first scan next Friday the 15th April, I will be 12weeks 6days by then and can not wait to get the first confirmation that things are ok

Congrats!!! O wow, how do you wait so long, 12 wks for first scan!! I got impatient waiting for only 4 wks til I'll be 10 wks! Go you!!

My first is on the 13th!

I never had a Doppler but did want to order one after my ultrasound. I have to stop myself from jumping the gun

O sorry Hunni, I thought it was you who mentioned a Doppler but yeah I feel the same way!! Probably why I haven't gotten one yet as well.

I found babys hb on a doppler 2 days ago, not found it since, it's really hard this early.
I had my first scan on 31st & next one is 29th so i have ages to wait :( good luck to you all having scans next week xx

I found babys hb on a doppler 2 days ago, not found it since, it's really hard this early.
I had my first scan on 31st & next one is 29th so i have ages to wait :( good luck to you all having scans next week xx

Thanks Bumble b!!! Yeah before the doctor changed my 1st u/s from the 25th to the 10th I felt like those 4 weeks was going to be ages as well!! But hopefully it goes fast for us all!!

Congrats!!! O wow, how do you wait so long, 12 wks for first scan!! I got impatient waiting for only 4 wks til I'll be 10 wks! Go you!!

I'd love an earlier scan but 12weeks is standard for first scan in the uk

Can I join in Plz ladies?

I have my NT scan on the 14th I will be 12w 6d according to my 8w scan but I think my dates will change back again and should go forward 2 days (so I think I'll be 13w 1d)

So exciting! Anyone else can't stop counting the days? .. Ok minutes, im actually now counting in minutes & hours im so excited! lol xx

4 more days till mines lol i was counting since it was 11 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->