Anyone getting 1st, 2nd U/S around April 11th-15th and want to countdown together?!!

Can I join in Plz ladies?

I have my NT scan on the 14th I will be 12w 6d according to my 8w scan but I think my dates will change back again and should go forward 2 days (so I think I'll be 13w 1d)

So exciting! Anyone else can't stop counting the days? .. Ok minutes, im actually now counting in minutes & hours im so excited! lol xx

YESSSS!!!! I'm counting down especially now Bc we have 2 more days until our first scan!!! I'm going to be soooo nervous!!!! Me and DH hoping I have twins in here since my first pregnancy was twins but only got one out the deal but I'm so in love with the one half that I was blessed with!!!

My m/s feel like it calmed down today, hope everything g is still ok!

ohhh and i started vomiting yest morning and this morning..so i guess this is m/s

ohhh and i started vomiting yest morning and this morning..so i guess this is m/s

Definitely M/S hunni12!!! I vomitted for the first time yesterday while driving I had to pull over on the side of the road quickly to keep from messing up the inside of my truck! Luckily I only caught the door:nope:
Hunni sounds like things are going good on your end, ms they say is a good sign!!!

I have my 2nd ultrasound April 12th :)(technically my first because the other on was in the Er and I was super early ) I'll be 10weeks and 3 days by then :)

Wow!! Wish I was 10 wks right about now like you ladies!!! 4 more weeks then you are in 2nd trimester!!!! Are you having any ms?
My morning sickness has been off and on with this pregnancy :) some days are worse than others

Congrats on your 8 week mark!

Yeahhhhh i had that in the car the other night i was so upset

Congrats on your 8 week mark!

Yeahhhhh i had that in the car the other night i was so upset

Thanks Hunni!!! Yeah I was shocked at myself for not being able to keep it down long enough to get where I was going. Omg, I know you were upset if you puked in the car. But hope you're feeling better today!

I have my 2nd ultrasound April 12th :)(technically my first because the other on was in the Er and I was super early ) I'll be 10weeks and 3 days by then :)

Wow!! Wish I was 10 wks right about now like you ladies!!! 4 more weeks then you are in 2nd trimester!!!! Are you having any ms?
My morning sickness has been off and on with this pregnancy :) some days are worse than others

Hopefully by 12 wks it'll be gone

Thanks hun. 2 more days and one for you!

YESSS!! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time Bc it's tomorrow!!! I finally get to put a visual of my baby (Lord willing) to all of this m/s!!! FX for twins (big dream, but it can happen right?!)

So exciting that your appt is tomorrow! Good luck!

AFM, I'm kind of bummed. Long story short, I had to cancel my appt on Thurs since I'll be switching OB practices and my insurance won't cover it. I called up my new office and they said they'd have to see me first and the doc would have to order an u/s to get one. But, I wasn't even able to schedule an appt since they hadn't received my referral yet :dohh: Insurance is such a pain sometimes!! Now I don't know when or if I'll see the baby. I could be growing a dinosaur in there for all I know!

I'm getting my first "official" ultrasound on the 13th! :happydance:

I did have one early scan at 6 weeks due to spotting/cramping and then I was able to have a friend sneak a peek for me at 7w4d (perk of working in a hospital :winkwink:). I'm really excited for this scan though. Hopefully s/he will look more like a baby and less like a smudgey blob this go around.

3 more days to go �� So glad I have an early appointment too less waiting when Friday gets here

Woot! One more day until I get to see my little tadpole. I'll be about 9.5 weeks, so I'm hoping everything is going well.

So exciting that your appt is tomorrow! Good luck!

AFM, I'm kind of bummed. Long story short, I had to cancel my appt on Thurs since I'll be switching OB practices and my insurance won't cover it. I called up my new office and they said they'd have to see me first and the doc would have to order an u/s to get one. But, I wasn't even able to schedule an appt since they hadn't received my referral yet :dohh: Insurance is such a pain sometimes!! Now I don't know when or if I'll see the baby. I could be growing a dinosaur in there for all I know!

O no!! :nope: that is a bummer!!! Yeah Insurance can be more of a setback then anything! But that's ok it'll just give you a better picture of your baby bub when you finally get that u/S!!! Don't worry I'm raising a live dinosaur!! He's only words is "roar", and all his clothes, shoes and toys Is of Dinosaurs! So it's not such a bad thing UNTIL YOU INTRODUCE HIM TO PEOPLE AND HIS HELLO IS MORE LIKE, "ROAR!!" :dohh:

Good luck never

Thanks Hunni!!!! I have 1 more hr and 30 mins....:happydance: I'm laying down right now as I'm so tired from school today so trying to rest up before I go in!!

AFY: as for you: ITS ALMOST HERE!! You have 1 more day!!! Are you excited?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->