anyone getting nervous???

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
hey is anyone getting scared or nervous about everything coming up so soon?? i am on this other website everytime i sign in it says (today) YOU HAVE 10 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS BEFORE YOU GIVE BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: is that ALLLLLL?!?!?! omg lol it kinda put some fear into me haha and then this am i had a mini nap and dreamt about the hospital i will be delivering at (was there just 9 1/2 months ago having alexis lol) so that kinda threw me off to, it just is flying by now...sorry if you haven't thought and now are, i have so many emotions going on excitement and fear and nervousness, and anticipation (sp??) everything all at once lol i love it and am scared by it at the same time.

well tho ladies....we're coming up soon congrats and yay to all of you :D :dance:

Hi babe!! :hugs:

I am not as far ahead as you, but YES, I have thought about things, I have already done my rough birthing plan, I have EVERY drug possible on it, including a tens machine and self hypnosis :oops:

So yes, I too am nervous and not looking forward to the inevitable.....but as everyone keeps saying "it will all be worth it in the end" :D

But as long as we come on here and talk about our fears and worries and so on, it should help a little bit, as atleast it gets it off our chests :wink:

Take care babe xx

i have 12 weeks left as of tomorrow.. and i'm getting kinda.. anxious, i guess you could say. i know that i have less than 12 weeks to go (both my kids have been early.. and all my mom's kids were too.. just kinda runs in the family). i was just in the hospital delivering my son 10 months ago.. ack. i'm ready for all the crotch pains and backaches to go away.. but i don't know if i'm ready to be cut open again. i'm kinda scared about that, even though i've been through it twice. and i don't even have my bag packed yet!

I've got less than 8 weeks left until I give birth :shock: and 'm getting sooo nervous

mommy23angels said:
i have 12 weeks left as of tomorrow.. and i'm getting kinda.. anxious, i guess you could say. i know that i have less than 12 weeks to go (both my kids have been early.. and all my mom's kids were too.. just kinda runs in the family). i was just in the hospital delivering my son 10 months ago.. ack. i'm ready for all the crotch pains and backaches to go away.. but i don't know if i'm ready to be cut open again. i'm kinda scared about that, even though i've been through it twice. and i don't even have my bag packed yet!

Awwwwwwwwww :hugs: Wishing you all the best babe, will all be worth it in the end!

You having a break after this one, or you planning any more? xx

MummyNatEdwards said:
I've got less than 8 weeks left until I give birth :shock: and 'm getting sooo nervous

Awww Nat, you'll be fine babe :hugs: xx

Tam said:
Awwwwwwwwww :hugs: Wishing you all the best babe, will all be worth it in the end!

You having a break after this one, or you planning any more? xx

after this one, i'm done. 3's all we can afford. *laughs* so i'll be having my tubes tied. no more surprises for us, considering i'm "fertile myrtle" over here. LOL

:rofl: fair enough :wink:

Can't believe in 8 weeks that'll be it - my pregnancy over. In some ways i'll be happy but in other ways i'll be sad as this will be the only time i'll ever be pregnant. I'll try and enjoy these last 8 weeks though :D

yep am getting even more nervous cuz i was at the hospital last night, thinking i was in labour but they told me i pulled a back muscle lol so i dont really know now i am scared to not know if i am in labour or what i just dont know lol hate hospitals i think i want to do it at home but am even more scared to do that lol. i think they are kinda dumb telling me its a back muscle but what do i know lol but yeah i am so excited can't wait lol yay ooooh and my dr said i can bring my daughter into the hospital (not while i'm in labour but after) which is really good cuz i was afraid i couldn't because shes so young :D but i can so i'm happy now lol

Awwwwwwwwwww lexis_mommy!! :hugs:

It is usually siblings that are aloud, but no other kids here.......so glad it is the same for you.

I am sure you will be just fine babe! Hope your back gets better very quickly!!

Take care babe xx

hi thanks so much all the same good luck to you :D:D and my back is feeling better already lol thank god :D:D no more scaryness for me haha

Just look after yourself babe!!! :hugs:

ha yes thank you i am taking it easy, OH came home from workand did dishes then i made dinner and he did them AGAIN hehe i might milk this back thing for a couple weeks haha :evil:

Hi i come on here quite a bit but this is my first post so hope it makes sense! - i am having my baby on Oct 13th! i have only a few days left and cant believe how time has flown. Good luck to all of you with your babys. XXdaniiXX

hiiii omg congrats its sooo sooon!!!! it this your first baby? do you know what you are having??? awww all my wishes and luck go to you :D:D

Hi no this is my 2nd, i know if wished it too be over for ages now but now that the time is near i cant believe how quick its gone!

lol i know how you feel i am pregnant with my 2nd as well and time has just flown its crazy how fast lol how old are you if you dont mind me asking? i'm 18 just young lol my daughter will be 1 on dec 7th and i am due dec 16th :)

hi hun i was like that with my second becuase you know what to expect the second tim earound but try not to worry to much just try to enjoy it have you looked at ways of giving birth and things like that good luck xx

hi yes i want to have a natural birth (well with some pain relief lol) because i had a c section last time, and i want to "experience" the "real" way lol seeing as this will def be my last baby lol....i'd also like to try a birthing tub they have one at my hospital and i think that would be an interesting way to relieve the pain lol what are you planning?? maybe you have had your little bundle already?? i'm so excited for you!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->