anyone getting peroid type pains

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
just wondered as i had them half the night last night & been getting them on & off today , i would have to rush to hospital if i went into labour as im booked in for a planned c section a week today . violet xx

i had them seriously like weeks, and weeks before i had jessica.
hopefully ur baby shouldnt come if u got a csection in a week :)

:hugs:

I had them for AGES, and NOTHING happened.. :(

Good luck with everything x

I've had them for days on end since I was about 25 weeks. They're across my whole bump and feel really horrible. I'm assuming it's just round ligament pain.

I also have them. Sometimes its just dull aches but recently they are geting more painful. My 1st labour started as dull period like cramps then got stronger so was kinda hoping its things starting. But like the others said its normally just ligament pains.

xx

Ive been getting them for a few weeks now too... Nothing is happening.. .lol

I have been getting them for about a week, right across the bottom of bump, and your further on than me and you have a c-section booked so i wouldnt worry about going into labour

I get them at night sometimes, but nothing else is going on.

I have them on and off too but nothing else happening x x

I was told that these are braxton hicks!

I have had them for weeks.I thought it was early labour but the hospital assured me it's your womb streching.She said it's like an elastic band being streched then pinging back yum! Paracetamol helps me.Or a warm bath xxx

I get them in the morning when i get up also have the ache in my legs tht i get when i have a period aswell :(

i av had them 4 a few days now and 2day av just lost a lil bit of my plug am due 2nd Nov n bin told it cud b sumat happenin but v early. ithink ppls pains all mean diff things

Me too Hon! I've suffered all my life with very painfull periods and I can honestly say these pains are worse than what I've out up with in the past. I've had them since Monday and had irregular contractions Mon/Tues- went to hosp on Wed and got monitored. Contractions stopped and was told it was false labour.

I got my hopes up thinking this was it- but as some of the others have said it could go on for ages! (hope not!)

Good luck!!!

I've been getting mild period type pains on and off, and nothing else is happening! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->