Anyone getting sore ribs???

30thMarch2010

Connor born 4/4/2010
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting sore ribs? mines are really sore but just the left hand side i cant sit the same position for too long as it is sooo sore. Im only 26 weeks tomorrow didnt think they would be sore already!

I also get a really sore lower back most days...thot i would love being pregnant but i cant wait till im back to normal.

Well I'm not even 23 weeks and last night I felt as if someone was trying to prize my ribs apart, I think I had just been sitting too long and was getting all squished up, standing up and walking about makes me feel better. I'm only 5'2" so I think it's because my insides don't have much further up they can go!

Mine hurt all the time. This is my third so my bump is pretty large already. They hurt so bad last night it was hard to get comfy and go to sleep.

Yeah mine have been aching for weeks. I was just thinking its cuz all our organs have been squished up there, i dunno lol xx

Mine are realiy bad! I was told that it was cos our backs were streching mines gone for being a 30 to a 34! It's really uncomfy the midwife said hot water bottle I had a massarge and they said it was all knotted um glad it's not just me! X

Mine are ok (but I've got a wide ribcage anyway) I read that this is caused by your ribcage widening to make way for all your organs/bump pushing upwards. Apparently resting with a pillow behind you if you're sitting will help, and try not to sit for long periods x

mine are sore here and there. i am just starting to really get out of breath. i was trying to wrap some presents on the floor and was squating...holy cow.. how uncomfortable. I thought I was going to passsss out!

I am getting this too. I can't sit or lie in same position for long.I'm not that bg, but feel so uncomfortable all the time. I also get back pain too :(

Mine are sore at the bottoms :( I feel your pain (literally :haha:) xx

I am right now so uncomfortable with something under my ribs I just want to cry i dont know how i can last another 3 months of this because i know it is going to get worse! :(

oh muy gosh...have had a cough for a few weeks and then got a sore side and vile pain in ribs, thought i had pulled something from coughing too much, but it sounds like other poeple get it tooo!when i lie down then get up i have immense pain and sometimes makes me shout out loud! i alkso get really bad lower back pain too. glad am not the only one, was getting worried. sometimes it feels almost like a burning pain, sometimes its ok and then other days it kills!

Is anyone else getting sore ribs? mines are really sore but just the left hand side i cant sit the same position for too long as it is sooo sore. Im only 26 weeks tomorrow didnt think they would be sore already!

I'm so glad i've seen this thread as for the past few days i've had really sore ribs on the left hand side only. It's especially worse when i'm lying down and I turn from one side to the other. I was woken up by the pain last night :wacko:

Glad to see that i'm not the only one with this. It's awful isn't it. Makes sense about the ribcage widening / adjusting though.

I was just starting to cope with my hip pains and now this :dohh:

Yeah i get it too hun! Perfectly normal. Altho it is annoying.

My friend has this, it's called rib flare and is where everything is moving up into your rib cage to make way for baby. Sorry to say there is nothing they can do....
xx

I'm 26 weeks too and mine are really sore on the left side :( can never get comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->