Anyone gone camping while pregnant?

bubbamadness

Reaction score
Hello, before I knew I was pregnant we booked up camping for 3 nights. I know it will be perfectly safe, but has anyone else done this? Was it unbearably uncomfortable? Not sure whether to still go ahead with it or cancel? Maybe I should wait and see how I feel nearer the time. I'll be about 11/12 weeks. Thank you xx

At 12 weeks you won't be any more uncomfortable than usual.
Xx

I agree at 12 weeks you should be ok, any sickness you may get SHOULD subside by week twelve, mine certainly has. I'd see how you feel nearer the time :)

Thanks ladies, will see how it goes. Hopefully we can still go as my kids love camping :happydance:

Check out what me and other mamas have had to say :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/2171163-camping-pregnant.html

I think you be absolutely fine, depending on how prepared you are may determine your comfort on your camp.

Love n light xx

I'm hoping to go this summer and I will be about 4 months at the time. I figure I will just deal with what ever happens.

Go for it, you only live once.

Just be super careful of poison ivy. I got it pregnant, I'm super allergic and there's NOTHING they can do for you pregnant. Lol. It was pretty atrocious. Other than that, you should be perfectly ok.

Yeah I have been ,was only 6 weeks at the time but I don't think twelve weeks will cause a problem x

I'll be hitting the trails as soon as I get over this HG. Can hardly wait for camping to begin.

I have a camping trip planned in a few weeks; I'll be 13/14 weeks for the trip. I'm still really struggling with the morning sickness, but hopefully it will subside by then. I'll also be bringing my pregnancy pillow and sleeping on a cot. Hopefully it works out ok. I'm not going to cancel it though regardless of how I'm feeling. My husband and I love camping, and one great thing about the outdoors is that you can throw up just about anywhere, lol. The only trimester I WOULDN'T camp in would probably be the third, just due to general size and uncomfortability. Camping can be uncomfortable enough in itself sometimes, depending on what happens, lol. (bugs, bad weather, ect.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->