Anyone got a Wii Fit?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by bigbloomerz, Apr 17, 2009.

1. bigbloomerz

bigbloomerz Well-Known Member

Im wondering whether or not to get one, I was thinking of joining a gym, but wont be able to use if for the next 3 months, as im living flip flops at the mo after having a toe operation. No chance of getting any trainers on!

Does anyone on here have one? and could you tell me if its worth it or not?

I am learning to drive, and the nearest gym to me is miles away, i'd need 3 diff buses to get there! Grrrr. So until I pass my test and my toe sorts itself out im a bit stuck!

There are only so many times you can walk round the block lol x

2. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

I dont have one but my OH mum does and it sooo much fun!!! Much better than going to the gym i would deffinatly recomend getting one :)

3. bigbloomerz

bigbloomerz Well-Known Member

Your little boys EDD is my birthday! lol x

4. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

aww happy birthday for 14th august :) lol x

5. foxyroxie

foxyroxie Well-Known Member

i have one and i use it but not as much as i thought i would its fun to start with but im getting a lil bored of it now maybe i need a bit of motivation lol

6. avabear73

avabear73 Mum to Finlay

We've got one, it's fun to begin with but ours is just sitting there now ... of course maybe you're more motivated/energetic than me. Wouldn't be hard, LOL.

7. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

I have one and they are great but Im crap at motivating myself... :dohh: i was never good with excercise dvds either!!

Will start after my holiday again though....

I must... havent been to the gym in like a month either :blush:

8. TJ79

TJ79 Well-Known Member

I have Epilepsy so I got a Wii Fit to exercise with instead of risking injury at the Multigym. I've found it to be quite helpful and use it almost every day. My favourite is the step routines and yoga.

9. Lilaala

Lilaala LTTTC Alumni

I love mine! I don't do it as often as when I first got it, but still find it loads of fun! I also love that I can workout in bare feet and wear whatever I want, because it's in the privacy of my own home :D The games are great, the different workouts are great, and the tracking it offers is lovely too, you can set targets and everything. I've improved my balance loads, and hubby has lost weight. Wouldn't dream of a boring gym compared to Wii Fit!

10. Lilaala

Lilaala LTTTC Alumni

Oooh TJ79 I love the Yoga and Steps best too! Only complaint with the step routine is it doesn't go fast enough! :rofl: Maybe I just have too much enthusiasm?

Anyone know of some good expansions for it? I know there's a dance one, but wondering if there are others?

11. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

i dont think the step goes fast enough either... but i enjoy trying to get full marks... not done it yet though... but I WILL :)