Anyone got BFN at 12dpo then still got a BFP? :S

scs

early days with #1 :D
Reaction score
Am 12dpo, period should be due in 2 days (though am not sure what with coming off implanon). Tested using FRER and got BFN... not even a hint of a line :( Still any chance of getting BFP this month?

xx

I tested with a FRER on the day my period was due... negative... tested the next day... negative.. on the 3rd day of being late on the morning.. negative... on the evening... very faint positive.

4th day of being late positive on a digital clearblue.

Fingers crossed for you xx

with my other 4 kids, I did not get a positive until over a week late

Thankyou :)

That gives me hope. Good luck to everyone xx

I'm in the same boat although AF is now 4 days late and still no BFP.

Trying to hold out till Monday before testing again, that's if AF doesn't show.

It's encouraging to hear so many other ladies have had late BFPs!

This thread makes me feel better, Im 12dpo AF due on Tues, I keep getting :bfn: but Ive decided not to test anymore now and just see if AF comes as Im usually bang on time for AF x

This thread has given me hope too :) Im due af today tested this morning :bfn: :( but have no signs of af checked my cp and its so high i struggled to touch it and i have a constant wet feeling and every time i rush to check to see if af has got me its just watery/creamy cm :wacko:
I have a internal ultrasound booked for Tues just a monthly check of my cyst if i was pregnant do you think that its safe ? Ill test tues am if af hasnt showed her face, but do you think i should tell them b4 they scan me.

i would just mentionto them that you may be if AF hasnt arrived. They may be able t see if there is anything there or now.good luck

yeah just mention it and they could be extra cautious with u .... my a/f due today but i dont dare test :( xxxxxx

this thread aswell gives me hope. in the same boat lol. 4 days late and 4 bfn's on clearblue digi. Have some signs, hopefully she doesnt show her face but i dont feel like she will. Good luck everyone! let me know how it goes.

when do you plan on testing nicky ? Im going to wait till tues if :witch: doesnt get me first was going to retest today but couldnt get away to get some tests :(

well i was going to test this morning...1st march but i wiped (sorry tmi) this morning and i had literly (sp) one spot of cloudy blood? like cm mix with it? ? so now im confused ...do i wait till she comes full flow or waste my £ ???? dunno...maybe im out this month? g.l to u tho xxxxxx

hey guys i got a bfn on the day af was due again on the wed after , i only got my bfp 6 days after af was due xxx

well i was going to test this morning...1st march but i wiped (sorry tmi) this morning and i had literly (sp) one spot of cloudy blood? like cm mix with it? ? so now im confused ...do i wait till she comes full flow or waste my £ ???? dunno...maybe im out this month? g.l to u tho xxxxxx

well i went into town for a test ... got back did my wee...lol sorry tmi ....wiped and the bitch was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: grrrrrr i could scream ...........never mind......look like its back to the drawing board for me.....:nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->