Anyone got BT vision?

Flake-y

Proud mama & pregnant!
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm trying to find a cheaper way of getting sky sports channels for my DH. We have sky right now, but with all the channels & the HD its costing £60 a month which is way too expensive! We don't really watch any other sky channels so its a bit of a waste of money.

I see BT vision give you sky sports channels, anyone got it? Is it any good? :shrug:

Thanks!!!:thumbup:

I wouldn't touch it we had nothing but trouble with it...we went to virgin,which you can get sky sports with and they have been ok :) xx

I used to work for BT and in the Vision dept..Granted it was almost 3 years ago BUT its expensive and the installation expense etc is rubbish...I would not go near BT EVER the amount of complaints I used to have...

And you need a certain speed for BT vision to work...we had ours about 3 months,it prob worked for maybe 4 days of that.xx

I have BT vision, you need the unlimited broadband for it. I've had no problems with it, its cheap and I like the range of on demand TV and films. x x x

Have you got an iphone? You can download sky sports channels on there for about £6 per month...:flower: I only know cause OH does it when I wanna watch something else on Sky.

I have BT vision, you need the unlimited broadband for it. I've had no problems with it, its cheap and I like the range of on demand TV and films. x x x

We have it too and love it. Had no problems, cheaper than sky and the sports channels keep DH entertained x

Thanks for the advice girls!

We can't get virgin in our area, otherwise I'd get that. And we don't have an iphone either! Oh well!

Think we'll prob end up getting it, we'd be saving £30 a month, its just too much of a saving to turn down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->