Anyone got food/drinks that they just MUST have?

cyanidepill

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone else is hell bent on having certain foods or drinks in the third trimester?

Lately I have found myself wanting spicy foods - chicken curry from the chinese, spicy fajitas, peppers etc etc. I wouldn't usually want these things.

....and I don't even like ice cream, but have found myself enjoying a little bit now and then lol

I simply MUST have the squash from Asda - it's no added sugar Cherries and Berries flavour, and it's gorgeous.....and i'm finding i'm quite partial to Pepsi Max - which again, usually i dislike!

....needless to say, on tonight's menu......Spicy chicken fajitas and a big glass of squash!......HEAVEN! :happydance:

hmmmm chinese, it does not take a lot of convincing to get me absolutely craving chinese! i also have thing for trufle at the moment, i usually detest the stuff! cant get enough of the cold custard at the mo lol

At the moment courgettes and aero bubbles!! Changes regularly, though :D

I just had to have Marmite today as I'd run out, so ended up paying a premium for it from the local store!!! Yum!!! Also ate it with a spoon straight out the jar!!!
I also can't get enough deli ham from morrisons.

Haribo Tangfastics
Ribena

anything bad for me :winkwink:

Everything naughty!! Apart from this though i have to have pepsi and ice cubes so i can crunch on them mmm xx

chocolate raisins! cant eat anything spicy as my heartburn is horrendous!!

Ice cubes! I go through a 2kg bag a day, it's crazy!

lol glad to know i'm not the only one who HAS to have things! lol.

I would like to admit now that i have just stuffed my face with fajitas and don't feel one bit guilty and i'm contemplating an icecream.......thankfully they're only small the ones i've got....BUT i have to have something sweet to balance out the spice......*thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it* lol xx

milk water and orange juice lollies from asda lush would die wothout them all lol

Oh, i've also just bought a bag of grapes......and put them in the freezer......I can't wait until tomorrow as they're all getting nommed......frozen! xx

I'm another ice cube eater :haha: I go through 4 -5 trays of ice a day...it keeps me so cool! I've also been a big fruit eater for the past few weeks, especially watermelon :)

the only thing I want all of the time is a toffee crisp, but can't have as I have gestational diabetes, sob :(.

Milk! And fizzy water- normally something I can't stand. I wonder if I'll still like it when baby comes. X

I actually have been craving spicy food a lot too...like jalapenos, fajitas, pepper jack cheese, you name it! and i also loooove soft serve ice cream with sprinkles! mmm

I feel terrible about this, but I’m craving any type of diet fizzy drink and have been giving in throughout the week. (Though I'm sticking to under 200mg a day). Chocolate milk is another. :flower:

I feel terrible about this, but I’m craving any type of diet fizzy drink and have been giving in throughout the week. (Though I'm sticking to under 200mg a day). Chocolate milk is another. :flower:

oooo chocolate milk i havent heard anyone call it this for years i allways say chocolate milk and everyone goes what the hell you on about do you mean hot chocolate or milkshake
thats assuming you mean in the way i do lol i call chocolate milk hot chocolate made with milk :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->