Anyone got or had...

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
The Mama & Papas Pilko Pramette? Any pros/cons? Thanks x

I was going to get this but decided on the silver cross 3d, i only heard good things about it though and i know a couple of people who have it

I've used it for a relatives baby and definately wouldn't recommend it, the baby is only 11months and barely fits in it anymore and shes not a big baby.

I've got this pram and the car seat. I've had no problems with the pram whatsoever to be honest. It's really easy to fold down/put up, fits perfectly in the boot of my car (i've got a smallish Mercedes A-Class) and love the fact that you can tilt the backrest so baby can sit up slightly (Harry hates being lay down all the time). It also converts to a buggy. I've got the full set - car seat, raincover and foot muff.

The pram is forward facing, so you can't see baby when you're pushing it. It does have one of those little fabric mesh "windows" in the hood, and I assume it's so you can see baby, although you really can't! You can have baby facing you if you use it with the car seat, which just clips into the pram frame. You have to remove the pram hood to do this and i'm not quite sure if you can use the raincover when you're using the car seat. One thing I will say though.... the car seat weighs a TON. I wouldn't recommend taking baby out in the pram with the car seat if you're planning a long walk as you will not be able to use your arms again that week! It's so heavy and lifting the pram up to get it up kerbs etc is almost impossible. The pram on its own without the car seat though is really easy and lightweight.

I have the pliko pramette in polka and I LOVE it. I am selling it though as Grace has a new stroller which is lighter for me. But she would still fit in it no problem. Infact I had to use it today as I left my stroller at my mums and she still looked teeny in it :) plus it's reversible so you can have it facing you are like a puschair facing forwards

hi, i had the pliko prametter with my first born for the first 6 months and was quite happy with it. it's versatile, has good storage and is easy to fold. on the downside it's quite heavy so if you have to carry it up and down the stairs (as I had) will be hard work. also because it does not have the one-hand push bar,it can be quite difficult to maneouvre with one hand (in shops for example)
Overall a good pram/pushchair but i'll think twice if i have to use it again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->