Anyone got PGP and a LO to look after?

Tiredgirl

Mum of 2 under 2
Reaction score
How are you coping?? ... oooh I am really hurting and so hard to pick up LO and get around at the min. Can anyone offer any advice?? xx :flower:

I don't know if mine is PGP... haven't looked too much into it... but my hips hurt REALLY bad, as does my lower back. My DS is 2 now, so I mostly just don't carry him anywhere that I can avoid it. We hold hands. I've found that I can barely carry the extra 26ish pounds of him and still functionally manage to walk. When we're out and about, I put him in a shopping cart or a bring a stroller... helps to have something to hold me up while I walk, and keeps DS contained.

Tylenol is barely touching my aches and pains... but I'm still taking it to keep the edge off. Also, lots of sitting and resting whenever possible.

I don't know if mine is PGP... haven't looked too much into it... but my hips hurt REALLY bad, as does my lower back. My DS is 2 now, so I mostly just don't carry him anywhere that I can avoid it. We hold hands. I've found that I can barely carry the extra 26ish pounds of him and still functionally manage to walk. When we're out and about, I put him in a shopping cart or a bring a stroller... helps to have something to hold me up while I walk, and keeps DS contained.

Tylenol is barely touching my aches and pains... but I'm still taking it to keep the edge off. Also, lots of sitting and resting whenever possible.

Yeah I have been trying to get lots of rest too and carry him as little as poss but with him only being 8 months its difficult. Think I am gonna have to go back to docs because I haven't been given any pain relief :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->