Anyone got pregnant naturally after endometriosis surgery? I did *JUST ADDED U/S PIC*

Rach27

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else was out there and what your experience was?

Hey! I did. I had surgery last may and conceived this june so just over a year after the surgery and 6 months of trying. And feel like we did everything right every time then this last cycle I got pg. We only bd'd once and used preseed! And bam! Pregnant. 12 weeks and 5 days! :) I had stage 3 endo in my uterosacral ligament and cul de sac and slightly in my tubes. Did you?? If so tell us your story!

I just thought I would share my sisters experience, her endometriosis started when she started her periods and she had a hell of a time, in her early 20's she was told that although she was likely to be able to conceive her endometriosis was so bad that any pregnancy would not last. Her endometriosis had got that bad it had even spread to the ligaments connected to her spine. She was offered surgery, which she had and was then given monthly injections to put her into the menopause, she was back packing in Oz for the last 3 months of this treatment and was surprised that once the treatment stopped she still didn't have a period, she was even more surprised when she found out that she was pregnant!! My nephew is now 9 years old and my sisters consultant was pretty surprised to say the least!!

Wow! Great stories!

Yes I was diagnosed with Stage 2 endo last November and had it removed via laparoscapy. They got it all. I had suffered with painful periods and infertility for years and endo wasn't even suggested until I went to my new doctor last year. Then I had an IVF cycle in May and it failed. But then we went on hols in June and did it twice and what do ya know, I'm now almost 11 weeks pregnant!! So far so good, some cramping but little one is doing great.

The pic below was taken at 10 weeks :happydance:

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 26
I had a lap done to look for endometriosis to explain my infertility. They didn't find any, however I did get pg in my third month after that. We had been TTC for 3 years!

And with twins I see! Congratulations!!!!! How long had you been trying for before the laparoscopy?

great stories...this is my first mont after lap for endo ...

Hi all,

I am a new member and this is my first post. On May 2010 i got my lapo done for eudiometric cyst and was on depot injection for next 3 months to stop the normal periods to occur ( effect last more than 3 months and got 1st period end of sept). we didn’t tried till feb 2011 as we are apart. We have started in feb 2011 and no success till date. Any suggestion from experienced member.

Thanks !

hi I had a laproscopy done in Oct 2011, and then they removed some endo. I did and IUI in November , and that was a :BFN: ...but next month i took homeopathic medicine from cd3 till ovulation and got a BFP ... natural BFP .. sadly i am miscarrying .. might be coz i did not take enough rest ... or hope god has a better plan ... but this BFP was my second cycle after laproscopy ..
I dont know whetehr its from the homeopathy medicne or lap ...

I'd like to have an outcome as many of you, I had also an endometriosis surgery, and I am waiting also to become pregnant, tell me please, how calculate the fertile days of the periods(after this kind of surgery)??? or they are the same???? and what should I do to get pregnant???? thanks for help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->