anyone got samsung E900?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Iv just got the samsung E900 but Im a bit pissed off coz I cant get a decent picture with it, there always fuzzy and blurred.

Does anyone ese have it and have the same problem ? or am I doing something wrong ? maybe the phone is dodgey, might take it into t-mobile and ask them.

my OH has got a samsung, not sure if its the E900 though. i'll ask him and see if he has that problem

I have been told that the screen on the E900 is too sensitive? Not sure what that means tho :?

I have a crap razr :(

my bro had a razor, but sold it coz he didnt like the keypad or something? ive heard those LG chocolates phones are crap

Ive bought a Dolce and Gabanna Gold Razr today at a bargain price :D

oh Kx where did you get that - Fred could do with a wee hint for the birthday

Lauz,

Most phones have a quality setting High or Shit.

You may want to turn the camera on and see if there's a settings/options choice!

Do you know what MP it is?

iv got a Samsung E350E and they're crap, the thing doesnt work half the time

well i asked ,y OH what hes got, and hes gott the samsung D500 and he says its shit

KX said:
I have been told that the screen on the E900 is too sensitive? Not sure what that means tho :?

I love my Razr............why do you say it is crap (each to their on and all that,) and if so why buy a dolce one? Just wondering :wink: :D

Tam said:
KX said:

I love my Razr............why do you say it is crap (each to their on and all that,) and if so why buy a dolce one? Just wondering :wink: :D

i was just thinking that actually. my brother said he didnt like the keypad on his.

twinkletoes said:
Tam said:
KX said:

i was just thinking that actually
. my brother said he didnt like the keypad on his.

:rofl: KX, trust her :lol:

I love the keypad, but I do think maybe it is a bit too small for a bloke as it is flat so not that easy to be accurate on the buttons if you have bigger fingers I spose? :?

I do have one complaint about it actually, the lights on the keypad don't always work, but I have never had the time to take it back, although I may do this weekend! :D

my brother does have big hands. he's big in general. hes 17, and 6ft 1 and hes not fat, but hes quite big

stephsnugglebuggle said:

I have an E350 too and im qutie happy with it, even the pic quality. My only complaint about it is i cant have any sort of phone conversation on it because it always sounds so muffled!

The camera quality is mince, and the reason I bought the D&G one is I am selling it on ebay for a wee profit :D

Businesswoman that I am :rofl:

The quality setting is on "fine" maybe turning it down will help, it might be too sensitive. I dont know how t find uot the MP? Im gonna give t-mobile a call now, if they cant sort it im sending it back.

He also said there'd be a memory card with it, and there isnt :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: stupid woman was no help atall! She said its a 2 mega pixel camera so I should have no problem taking clear photo's, just to hold it still for a coulple of seconds before taking the pic, dddeeeeeerrr Im taking a pic of my daughter and she is moving, not the camera!

Also that a memory card isnt included and as a good will gesture would sell me one for £30 :shock: I said Im not forking out £30 when I though it was included in the first place! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Im annoyed I think I might leave t-mobile to piss them off.

Arcanegirl said:
stephsnugglebuggle said:

I have an E350 too and im qutie happy with it, even the pic quality. My only complaint about it is i cant have any sort of phone conversation on it because it always sounds so muffled!

:rofl: does it's job well then! The fact you can't TALK on a PHONE I would say was quite a MAJOR complaint! :lol:

KX said:
The camera quality is mince, and the reason I bought the D&G one is I am selling it on ebay for a wee profit :D

Businesswoman that I am :rofl:

Ah ha..... :wink: I like your thinking!!! :howdy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back