Anyone got the Mirena IUD? Side effects..

PearDrops20

Reaction score
Hello,

I had the mirena IUD inserted in August as I fell on the pill so didn't really want to risk it again until we are fully prepared.
All has been fine i've hardly had any side effects & my periods have been almost non existent but last friday I thought I was coming down with a bug TMI had very loose stools but not diarrhea, but i'd felt fine not sick or anything so put it down to maybe hormones or something i'd eaten, the next day I had the same & then today I have also had the same.

I know that before I had the coil put in when my periods were about to come i'd have that symptom & then i'd come on a few days later :haha:

Anyone else had similar? Or could it be something else?

:flower:

I had a bad experience with the Mirena but nothing like that though I suppose it is possible. For me I had horrible cramping, mood swings, generally felt very depressed, gained weight...it just had a bad effect on me in lots of ways.

Thanks, Yeah it is weird i'll just have to keep an eye on it & go to the docs if it carries on. Don't want to take any chances if its something more sinister :/
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->