Anyone got the stomach bug/norovirus

H

HellBunny

Oh my God! I don't wish this on my worst enemy!!
I came down with it tuesday night, I'm cramped so much, the only way i am comfortable is lying down, i can't eat anything without horrendous cramps, last night i was in so much pain, i welcomed death no joke! I welcomed labour as it wasn't half as painful as these pains. I caught it off my niece but she didn't have it as bad thank goodness. I've barely spent any time with my little boy and i feel so guilty, o/h has been amazing though i just hope they don't come down with it.
Does anyone know anything i can take? I'm not dehydrated as the D+V stopped Wednesday, i've just got horrendous cramping whenever i eat anything.
I have my scan on thursday but at this rate will be rearranging it :cry:

Sounds awful. Ive never had it hun so cant suggest anything but hope you get better soon. :( x

Oh no! I know gets very bad in the UK during the winter.

I would try having some tea (not too hot) and maybe soup or rice, a banana, or applesauce just to get some liquids and starches into you.

Also try Gatorade or a pedialyte drink to replenish your electrolytes.

You poor thing! Hoping you feel better soon

I have had it twice before and both times I have eaten a few fizzy sweets to get some sugar in me. I know it's not exactly the healthiest choice, but I found it gave me the energy I needed and got me used to eating food.

xxx

Thanks ladies, had a terrible night again with the cramps, on day 5 now. Managed some toast today and if i'm no better by the morning my mum is seeing if the doctor will come out as theres no way i can make it there in the state i am in :(
xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. Let us know how you get on. Feel really sorry for you. :(

Take sips of water not too much at a time. Eat bland foods. I had Niro a few years ago. Hope you make a speedy recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"