Anyone gotten faint bfp 13dpo and it turned out ok? Worried about chemical.....

cscbeth8421

Reaction score
got super faint bfp 12dpo on hpt, took digi and said "not pregnant". No surprise since line was faint. 13dpo same faint line. AF due at 12dpo. Still not here. Anyone had super faint bfp's at this point and it NOT be a chemical? Been pregnant 3 times before. One term baby. Always got bfp on both hpt and digi same day (10dpo). This is just so different.

Hey. I think at this stage it can go either way. A faint line doesn't always mean chemical and loads of ladies start with a very faint line. I didn't get my last BFP until 15dpo and even then the line wasn't blaring. Sadly I lost my angel at 9 weeks but nothing to do with the test as they got super strong a few days later. Best thing is to test again in 48 hours. Good luck :flower:

Thank you! Fingers crossed it gets darker. Did digi yesterday and will do again in the morning. Fingers crossed. Feel sooo im limbo. Got the second line i wanted, but still so unsure.

Hiya did you do another test? just wondered what the outcome was?

I am in the same kind of situation, I did a test at 10dpo and saw a barely there line at around 10 mins after the test you had to squint to see the line, then yesterday at 11 dpo I did another still very very faint but very slightly darker and did another today but its the same as yesterday - I also did a digi at 10 dpo but that came back negative really unsure what to think or do, I had a CP in june so a little bit worried to get my hopes up and then I come on in a week. I am due on Friday/Saturday xx

oh jesh, i am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It's kinda like, either give me a blarring BFP or AF come so we can move onto the next cycle.

my story so far:

so 14DPO did a digi and got "pregnant". but lines are soooo faint still. Got sick of starring cross eyed at tests so did blood work to get some results yesterday.

now im even more confused! HCG came back positive, so they sent it for a quant (hcg level) and it came back <6, which is "non-pregnant". W.T.F.?! Midwife said it might be too early to see a level, even though it is positive. But it registered on my digi, so what the heck?! I have to wait till next week to do more blood work. I have a feeling i will get AF before its time to test again. I am not feeling hopeful. I have stopped testing at this point because i am driving myself nuts.
Below is todays test, FMU, 30 minutes after i took it. squinter

Attachments

• IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member