anyone had a 3d scan at babybond?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by louise1988, Apr 27, 2009.

1. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

i was jus wondering how many pics do ya get? i no ya get a dvd! am gettin the Babybond 4D DVD Solo Scan £129 :happydance: one thanks x

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

yes !! thats exactley wot i had at york , wudnt recommend york at all tho hun !

3. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

lol no am at newcastle! so how many pictures do ya get with that package? x

4. scottishgal

scottishgal Guest

honey08 me and dp went there on the 31st of march and she was useless and they were running half hr behide times and all we got pics of was legs and arms and she kept saying look at the arm etc etc im thinking what about the whole baby not just its bloody legs etc lol. it was a whole waste of £110

5. AP

AP Well-Known Member

the website states 2 black n white pics n a short dvd. i have bookd this as i plan to take pics from the dvd when i get bk home.

6. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

i've got one booked for next saturday, but its at the Manchester babybond, and we are having the option one done, we get a DVD of the scan, a DVD of pictures, 6x color prints, 1 x enlarged color print, X amount of black and white pics, so i'm guessing you'll probably get something v.similar but maybe not quite as many pics, or a shorter scan time maybe? Ive been there once already during my pregnancy for an early gender scan, and the service was AMAZING!!! i loved how the scan was projected onto the wall so it was really big, rather than on a tiny screen. We also got to see our princess in 3D for a short time, even though it wasn't part of the package, i'm sure you'll get a good few pics is baby is co-operating hun! enjoy xxxxx

7. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

was same for us :? the dvd was good , but there so un-professional for the money u pay !!
    on our thing u were suppose to get lots of 2d pics and one 4d pic.....but cos all the 2d pics were all of his legs n arms (no idea why!) she gimme 4 4d pics...very dissapointed with them , but was great to see my littleman :cloud9:

8. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

i had early scan, they were lovely couldnt fault them, but it stated on website i should of got 4 pictures i only got 2 :(

9. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

i had a scan at babybond was only ment to be a sexing scan but i got to see baby in 4d and got some 3d pictures, my display picture was at about 17weeks. i found it a very good experience and would do it again if/when i have another baby