anyone had a babybond scan?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by pebbles10, Aug 22, 2009.

1. pebbles10

pebbles10 Well-Known Member

hi everyone, has anyone had a scan from babybond? weve booked for a gender scan for tomorrow:baby:. just wanted to here your opions about them.

2. lorna84

lorna84 mummy to Emilie :))

I had a gender scan with babybond when I was 17 & a half weeks, I thought they were great very poliet & freindly & not rushed at all

My LO wasnt shy at all & we got a very good look it was confirmed at my 20 week scan too :D

3. pebbles10

thank u for ur reply, its nice to know, as ive never known anyone that has been before.
    im 17 weeks and just couldn't wait. lol...

4. Floralaura

Floralaura Well-Known Member

I have had an awful experience with them..can i ask which one you are going to? x

5. Kiddo

Kiddo Well-Known Member

We had an early scan with Babybond at 7 weeks. The people were very friendly and took the time to explain everything to us. We got loads of pictures too and they have a screen facing the head of the bed so you don't have to twist awkwardly to see what's happening.

6. mumof42be

mumof42be Well-Known Member

I used babybond in manchester in 2007 with my daughter i thought they was very polite and freindly and i just loved the whole thing.

Im going to be booking again with this preganancy so were looking at arounf mid-end oct when i go cant wait!!!

7. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

Yeah, had gender scan. Cant fault them tbh.

8. claire99991

claire99991 Mum of 2....

i had one with my daughter had the 3d package with dvd and pics it was fantasitc the woman was lovely and it was on a big screen they couldnt get a great shot of her face after they told me the gender so asked me to go for a walk for 15 min and come bk they didnt rush me and were just really lovely all the way thru, it was clean and comfy and i would deffo go bk xxx

9. AtomicPink

AtomicPink Well-Known Member

It was lovely for me too - but prior to going they werent even sure they had taken payment!

10. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

should have said they had taken it and got it free lol.

I have one due on 3rd october and i cant wait!
    x

11. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

Hi

Im having my NT scan with Babybond tomorrow in Birmingham. Have never used them before & it was the only place that could fit me in datewise - so far havent had any probs with them. My deposit was taken and I've been sent a receipt, confirmation & literature - I had a query which I emailed to them & got a reply within 48 hours so so far so good, will update on how the scan went tomorrow. If im happy I'll prob book a gender scan with them too x

Good luck x

12. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

I've had 4 with babybond! Early scan with my daughter which was great and saw the heartbeat and she was a little bean! Then I had a 4d with her which was so amazing. With my little boy who I'm pregnant with now I had a early scan and also a gender scan and they were great for them too :)

13. pebbles10

the most local one to me is heathrow.

14. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

Hiya

I had my nt scan today with babybond, birmingham and i couldnt fault the service. They spent loads of time with me showed me everything that they were looking at and why and obviously allowed me to ask any questions etc.

I've heard a few negative things about BB but my own experience today was amazing and im more than happy to go book a gender scan with them as soon as i hit 16 weeks lol x

Good luck & enjoy it x

15. pebbles10

i had my gender scan and they were lovley. found out im having a girl. i would recomend highly.
    im glad you scan went well.

16. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

Congrats on your pink bundle xx