Anyone had a chemical pregnancy before??

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a chemical pg?

My really confused. I started getting v v faint lines in on my tests on Saturday (superdrug white pack) and the line became slightly darker on Sunday, but a frer showed nothing.

This morning I used fmu on a frer and got a v faint pink line (still very faint, but compared with the previous am test it was visable), so today I go back to superdrug and buy some more tests, but these are in pink box, (same sensitivity) I do a test and it looks virtually stalk white! I must of had at least a 4 hour hold (drank but not much). Just because of different tests?

I estimate that I'm on 11dpo but I could be on 9dpo, as I don't chart, just go by ewcm. I guess OV could of happened within 2 days of ewcm?

Has anyone got any advice? Does this sound like a chemical pg? Dates wrong? Something else?

I'm doing a frer in the morning, so I guess if it's no different or completely bfn then I'll assume an early loss :(

My really confused. I started getting v v faint lines in on my tests on Saturday (superdrug white pack) and the line became slightly darker on Sunday, but a frer showed nothing.

This morning I used fmu on a frer and got a v faint pink line (still very faint, but compared with the previous am test it was visable), so today I go back to superdrug and buy some more tests, but these are in pink box, (same sensitivity) I do a test and it looks virtually stalk white! I must of had at least a 4 hour hold (drank but not much). Just because of different tests?

I estimate that I'm on 11dpo but I could be on 9dpo, as I don't chart, just go by ewcm. I guess OV could of happened within 2 days of ewcm?

Has anyone got any advice? Does this sound like a chemical pg? Dates wrong? Something else?

I'm doing a frer in the morning, so I guess if it's no different or completely bfn then I'll assume an early loss :(

A few cycles ago, I had a chemical pregnancy. I started out with a really light positive that got darker the following day, then lighter the day after that, then a string of BFNs, then my period came. So it didn't stick for me.

However the fact that you got different results testing with different tests (even though they are the same sensitivity) makes it seem possible this isn't necessarily a chemical pregnancy. I would go buy the same exact tests you first used when you got your faint positives and re-test with FMU with those, and then you'll know better what's actually going on.

A few cycles ago, I had a chemical pregnancy. I started out with a really light positive that got darker the following day, then lighter the day after that, then a string of BFNs, then my period came. So it didn't stick for me.

However the fact that you got different results testing with different tests (even though they are the same sensitivity) makes it seem possible this isn't necessarily a chemical pregnancy. I would go buy the same exact tests you first used when you got your faint positives and re-test with FMU with those, and then you'll know better what's actually going on.

Thank u sooo much for replying hun!

That's what I was thinking. I should of just bought the White pack again, but I just assumed because they were the same sensitivity that they would be pretty much the same, just different casing. I'm going to do a frer in the morning and see if the line has changed. Fx everything is ok xxx

I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago. This does sound similar. I'm very sorry. :( :hugs:

Did my frer this morning, bit earlier then planned,because my 12 month old decided she wanted to play at 2am! Lol. Line appeared on the frer again, just slightly darker than yesterday (just under 24hrs apart). Also I did the other superdrug test the same as last night and you can just about make something out, but it's not great. Both tests were done with the same urine.

So hoping that it's a good sign x

Good luck! You are still a bit early in the DPO game. The going back and forth between line, no line, could be due to the very low hCG levels and sometimes in your urine maybe it was just too diluted (if you drank more water, etc.).

For my chemical preg I didn't test until just before AF was due. It was a very faint line. I tested again 2 days later, still faint line but with a different brand. 3 days after that I tested with a digi -- positive (though took a long time to register). But that evening I "got my period" :-/ I was 5.5 weeks pregnant when that happened.

Fingers crossed for you! xo

i had a cp 2 weeks ago and although the line doubled in darkness 12 hours apart, it was completely negative 4 hours later. but to sum it up, i had 3 day of faint darkening positives but on the 3rd day 4 hrs from the fmu test i took, it was so faint and nearly negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->