anyone had a period when pregnant

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by quail, Apr 14, 2009.

1. quail

quail Well-Known Member

hi wondering if anyone can help me i got a bfp at 8dpo then at 9dpo started bleeding like a ight period more than spotting but not heavy ive had chemicals in the past but normally the test goes bfn straight away as its so early but this time i have done loads of ics today at 9dpo and they are getting a bit clearer[the first one at 8dpo was very faint im also feeling really nauseus but dontknow if this is just a bug anyone have any ideas or experinced this before.thanks for any help.xx

2. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

I dont really know because I havent been pg before but it could be implantation bleeding??

3. quail

quail Well-Known Member

please anyone help

4. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

could be implatation. when i was pg before(m/c) i did have af's for the 1st tri.

hope that helps xx

5. Vestirse

Vestirse Maker of the boobie booze

Yes you can. My mother had several regular period like bleeds when she was pregnant with my sister. It's called decidual bleeding. However i it was light bleeding, it is like the implantation bleed making it's way out or some spotting due to a sensitive cervix and the new increased blood flow pregnant women experience.