Anyone had a scan at Lister Hospital?

MrsWifey

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
I've got my scan there in a couple of weeks and was wondering if you had to wait around for ages or if your scan was at the time that you booked it? I've got the day off work but hubby is taking time off work to go with me so hoping it won't take too long.

Also, do they charge for photos and if so how much for how many? And what's the parking like there, I know that they're still building the multistorey car park so do you have to park miles away?

Sorry for so many qns but I think I've only ever been there once to visit someone so not sure what to expect!

Thank you :flower:

Parking was rubbish just before x mas, where in stevenage u from?

I'm in letchworth, not too far away. Is that your daughter in your avatar? She's so cute!

hi Wifey,
my friend had her 20 week scan there last week. It was a 2.40 appointment and i think they were running 10-15 mins late. They allowed quite a long time to park but she said that it wasn't too bad on site. She did say that 2pm is the start of afternoon visiting time though, so there might be a problem then?! And she said she was asked for a donation for the photos, no specific amount...
:)

Thank Lilli, I just wanted to prepare if there was going to be a long wait, also didn't want to drink tons of water and have to hold it in for hours!

I know, i'm at 10am tomorrow so hopefully they'll be right on time. So nervous/excited :happydance: Not looking forward to drinking a pint and a half of water then enduring hubbys driving over to Hemel!! I'll just be shouting "drive properly" "mind the pot hole" "slow down for the speed bump" "dont swerve so hard"... Gonna be a fun drive :) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->