Anyone had BFN on FRER at 12DPO followed by a BFP?

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey,

So i feel SO pregnant but im still getting BFN on FRER! :( have any of you lovely ladies ever tested with Frer at 12dpo and got BFN followed by a BFP??

Im starting to lose hope i need someone to tell me im not going mad :( xxxx

When I was pregnant with my dd I took a test at 11 dpo and it was a BFN. Then I waited until 15dpo to test again and finally got my BFP.

Baby dust and FXed that you will get your BFP

The best advice I got was "you're not out until AF arrives" bc some ladies hcg is slower to rise in the beginning-varying length of time for implantation (6-12 days is average) that's a 2x difference! And some gals implant even a lil later. I've read so many stories and forum testimonies of variance in BFP. Some it's weeks later! Stay hopeful and try not to obsess over it! Good luck and I hope for a bfp for you soon 👍

Thankyou girls im trying so hard not to get worked up! I just feel so pregnant yet im getting BFN BFN BFN! Its so disheartening! But your right maybe i should just take it a day at a time it will happen in the end weather its thos months or 10 months down the line xxx thankyou xxxx

I hear you! It's much much easier said than done! We all are hoping and praying for a BFP that ends with a healthy happy baby! Keep us posted!😁❤️🍼

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->