Anyone had clear blue digital drop weeks and been ok? updated pg2

3boys

Reaction score
As title says I had a cb digital and it's went from 2-3 to 1-2. Had a few stabbing pains in back earlier but all gone now. Am I definitely going to mc?

How many days between testing Hun? Could your urine just have been more diluted?

2 days between testing I was nervous because of the pain so wanted some reassurance to see the 2-3 again and was shocked to see ) 1-2. Didn't have that much to drink today but had been to the loo about 10 minutes before whereas I'd held the last one for hours. Still doesn't look good though does it as hcg is meant to double every 48 hours.

I had it happen about two weeks ago. Tested, got my 3+, had one left in the pack so thought I'd test again the next day. Then got 2-3. Totally freaked out, phoned the doctors, they did bloods and my levels came back fine. Tested again two days later and got my 3+ back. I honestly wouldn't panic too much just yet, although I know how hard it is. Keeping my fx crossed for you!

Thanks I've had 2 previous losses so I can't help but freak out.

On the opposite side of things I had perfect progression fro 1-2 to 2-3 and I had lost the baby.
They are so not reliable.

Yes I had that with a previous loss as well. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Hubby is gutted as well.

Is it possible for you to request a blood test from your doctor? If you mention to them that you had some cramping, they would probably be willing! I don't think you should worry too much though. I've read a bunch of different things lately that say that HCG can actually take up to 96 hours to double for some ladies. Maybe take another test in a couple of days and make sure you hold your urine for a few hours first. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine!

The package insert says you have to wait 4 hours before taking the test so that is probably why it was off. Just try and hold longer or take it first thing in the morning.

Thanks nixm I didn't realise the pack said that. I can't get a test until tomorrow so I'll do that then.

Yes, check here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ught-id-explain-my-journey-say-hello-174.html I hope I copied the right page if not, let me know I'll try again :) FX'ed for you and your snugly bean <3

Couldn't afford a digital here is a cheap tesco test

Attachments

• 1422455591362.jpg
    1422455591362.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
2 days between tests probably isnt long enough. I suffered a chemical pregnancy last April so when I got pregnant in July i made sure I left a week between digital tests and they progressed as they should. Try not to panic!

I would try and get in and see your doctor lovely. Using pregnancy tests is not an exact science, there are so many things that can effect it. Have you done other cheapo tests earlier to compare lines. I had quite strong lines at this point, but that could just be down to me having a higher initial concentration of HCG, as it is not the total number, but just whether it is doubling or not that is important. Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers.

Went to the doctor last Friday and had bloods hcg came back at 1809 had repeat bloods on Monday which came back at 5591 doctor says these are prefect blood's. Morning sickness has also kicked in. I hate these tests now they gave me such a fright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->