Anyone had faint line that disappears?

Mrsrushy2013

Reaction score
Had a faint line on clear blue an hour ago (only held pee for an hour and shop didn't have frer) I put it in my bag and when I've looked again it's gone. Anyone had this and it turned into bfp? Or do u think its bfn?

Had a faint line on clear blue an hour ago (only held pee for an hour and shop didn't have frer) I put it in my bag and when I've looked again it's gone. Anyone had this and it turned into bfp? Or do u think its bfn?

I had it on dollar store new choice brand. As my fmu was traveling and for a short second after I saw a line that eventually disappeared ....then a few days later I got af. I heard it can just be evap too.

However that's clearblue so sounds more likely you could be pregnant :D

Good luck keep me updated :dust:

They say not to read outside of the test time on some tests don't they? If you got your line within the time stated on the box, I wouldn't worry too much.
Good luck

Thanks just done another test with fmu and it looks like its a bfp! Going to see my doctor later so will get him to confirm xx

Lines on the blue tests can be tricky to read. It is important to stay within the reading time. I prefer the tests with pink lines as they have less evap. issues. Congrat's on your bfp!

wouldnt trust a disappearing blue line or a faint blue line...
to much a chance for evap even in time frame
get a pink dye test or digi..''good luck

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

she didnt confirm yet I dont think...

she asked because she had a disappearing line...

any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->