Anyone had FRER like this and was beginnign of BFP?

kstan

Reaction score
:wacko:

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 225
ooooooh. i see that line!! sorry i'm not experienced with a line like this or anything but it sure looks like an early bfp...;)

I think so but it's a bit blurry so it's harder to tell. Do you have a clearer pic? When are you testing again?

I see a line but the test is a little blurry. I think :bfp: tho!!

A bit random but - your wedding dress in your avatar is AMAZING!!

Not testing untill Weds now but theyve been this light for 2 days. This was taken at 11dpo and Im 12dpo today

Hi there hope you dont mind me jumping in! I did, if you look at my post about 7+ evaps in a row, mine began that way. Sadly that pregnancy ended in miscarraige, we are trying again. Good luck to you i see that line! Congrats!

britchick - did yrs come up straight away. Mine are comin up soon as I pee on them....did yrs get darker?

I see a line but can't see any color, hope this is it for you and you get a bfp when you retest!

Hi there
When I was 8dpo with my 6th boy, my lines came up straight away and light, up till 11 dpo :) then they went dark.
Good luck.
I agree, I love your dress to. Gorgeous. !!!

i see a line but pic is blurry
hope it is the start of your BFP

Thanks for yr replies. Af due in 6 days now. I'm 13dpo today so should b darker wen I test. Will update with today's once I've done it x

I see a line, but it's so blurry I can't trust my eyes :)

FX for you! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->