• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone had late pregnancy UTI?

sheldonsmommy

Reaction score
I woke up this morning with cloudy urine. I didn't notice a smell. For a couple days i've had sharp pains, but I put it down to lightning crotch before I noticed my pee was cloudy.

I've increase my water intake today by a ton, so my pee is now clear. My next obgyn appointment is Friday.

I need advice on whether you would take immediate action, which involves taking a 2-year old to a walk-in clinic with a potential 3 hour wait time, or wait until my Friday morning appointment.

I've never had a UTI before, and I don't know the likelihood of it just clearing up on its own, in which case i'd like to avoid antibiotics...

What would you do?

I would go and get checked Hun. I just had a uti and had no symptoms but I was having contractions and my me said left untreated it causes an irritable uterus which was amusing my contractions and it's bad if you go into labor with an infection so best to get it treated straight away if it is a uti. I can sympathise with the child and the waiting I have been in hospital for 3 days out of town and I have my son so it's been a massive struggle. Good luck and I hope you get it sorted.

Thanks for the advice :)

I'll likely go in Friday just because I couldn't get out of the house tonight. Unless, that is, I feel ill or anything tomorrow.

I hope you start feeling better soon :)

uti can quickly go to ur kidnys wich are under stress from pregnancy anyway...i woudnt push it i would go get it taken care of...and uti does not clear on its own
feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"