Anyone had low HCG levels but increased well!?? PANIC :(

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
My levels are 16dpo (yesterday) were 62

Fooking freaking out that I wanna cry :( :(

I pray thy double tomorrow!!

I didn't even get my bfp till 15dpo hun, and that was a barely there line that only I could see. My levels only reached 1046 by almost 6 weeks. They were extremely low. It's not the number that's important though, it's how it doubles. 62 is in perfectly normal range for 16dpo so you really have nothing to worry about!

62 isnt low hun i wouldn't worry if i were you, i got this for you... 4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml

So as you see the 4th week can be as low as 5! I dont think you have anything to worry about hun

All hcg HAS to start somewhere...we all arent born with the same start of hcg. Im sure it will have doubled by your next bloods. The number never is a concern its the doubling that matters :) good luck.

Just realised it was 15dpo so hopefully that helps.

I just feel so deflated :( I really can't wait for the next 24hrs to be over!!!

Honestly you arent doing any good by stressing yourself out hun. Everything is just fine. If a dr was concerned they would have said something. Im guessing you have had other mcs and thats why you have yourself so worried. You are barely pregnant so its going to be low at only 15dpo. You are probably 4 weeks along, implantation happens between 7-10 days sometimes longer. Then and only then hcg rises. So its going to be low at first depending on what it started at. You cant expect it to be in the late hundreds ect at 4 weeks just a few days after you would have implanted. Its not worth the stress hun. Most of us have waaaay higher as we are much further along.

No previous MC .. I just know too much knowledge that's all :( my faint positives showed at 10dpo so I assumed my hcg was high that all. But my blood tests to determain if I ovulated said borderline so maybe my levels are just low. Gonna drink lots of water & try not to stress til my results tomorrow! Easier said then done. Perhaps il have bubble bath later xx

Yeah some hpt tests are super sensitive and can detect even a small amount of hcg. Yeah i too think its just starting out low for you. It can definitely be hard to not stress but do the best you can. Especially in these early moments you dont want stress to affect anything. Good luck on your next results. Just remember that any increase is a good sign unless shown otherwise. Never count yourself out :)

Thanks Hun. Will keep my fingers crossed and let you all know xx

With my now 6 year old my hcg at 11dpo was 20. At 13dpo 28. So I would say you're figures are totally normal! My hcg did start doubling after those initial bloods. Hope this reassures you a little xx

Right... They're 104. He said he's cautiously happy with that! Still low but "almost doubled" he said he wants me to take a pregnancy test next Wednesday and if I'm still pregnant then he'll book me in for an early scan on Friday.

Dunno if I feel confident but at least it's rising!!

48 hours is standard doubling time hun, but some doctors class up till 72 hours as normal, so if your last test was yesterday that's a brilliant rise! Congratulations! I didn't get into the hundreds till I was 5 weeks. Try not to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->