Anyone had morning sickness with 1 pregnancy and not another?

choc

Reaction score
As the title says! And if you did, was everything alright? I had all day nausea with ds and so far hardly anything with this pregnancy and it's got me worried. Felt awful Monday morning and nothing since!

Hi choc! I'm only one day off of you and have wondered the same. I was pg 11 yrs ago with ds but didn't know until 14 wks. I remember feeling "low" some mornings but then i would eat and be fine. With dd 2 yrs ago i was sick, sick, sick. I couldn't be around meat, smell food coming in the house or brush my teeth without gagging or throwing up. This pg I have had these weird waves that feel like motion sickness but then they go away. I looked about in my journal from last pg and the real nausea and food aversions didn't pick up until closer to 8 wks.
This doesn't really help but every pg for me has been different.

Thanks readynwaiting!
No idea why this topic has posted itself again twice though, sorry guys!

With my DS I had zero morning sickness and zero symptoms at all in the entire first trimester. A growing belly was my first symptom at 16 weeks.

With this pregnancy, I got morning sickness starting at 5 and a half weeks and lasting to about 10 and a half weeks. I'm now finally feeling a bit better (knock on wood).

All pregnancies are definitely different :)

My first, the ms and food aversions (and cravings) were really strong and lasted through the whole second tri. I lost 15 lbs and then plateaued for a bit before I gained it back (and boy, did I gain then!)

My second was really mild, I could literally count on my fingers the number of times I was actually sick and nausea without throwing up was rare too. Cravings and aversions were also mild. MS was gone with the first tri.

This time is kinda in between. No strong cravings, only mild, and no strong aversions (randomly, things will smell good or bad, but nothing specific). Nausea is there for sure, almost all day, worst when I'm hungry but it makes me not want to eat. But I've only actually thrown up once at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->