• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone had +OPK 1 day and 1 wk later had +OPK 3 days in a row?

fyrfytrlady

Reaction score
This is my 1st cycle ttc #2. I had a very positive OPK on CD 14. I was not temping unfortunately. I thought I was 6 DPO and kinda feel like I have alot of preggo symptoms. Blue veiny boobs, feet, hands and arms, nausea, gas, acute sense of smell that causes nausea, increased thirst and urination. I continued to OPK after my first positive since this is my first month I wanted to make sure I was right on the money then I got a positive OPK on CD 20, positive OPK on CD 21, and positive OPK on CD 22. All the positives from each CD is the same color and intensity, none are lighter or different from each other. I understand I could have started to ovulate and stalled, and then tried again a week later. I understand my body could have released two eggs (even though some will disagree, I personally have 1 friend who hyperovulates and had twins, and I have another friend who was born a twin from superfetation- her twin is three weeks difference in gestational age than she is). I know there is alot of contraversy around this subject but from my two eyes and my viewpoint I believe anything is possible, and have a hard time believing someone who says otherwise unless they are actually God themselves. I also understand that OPK can somehow detect pregnancy. I took FRER this morning and BFN (even though it could be really early). Has anybody else had a positive OPK 1 day, and then a week later had a positive OPK 3 days in a row? What are your experiences?

When I got preg with my 3rd I had lots of +opks about a week after I o'd good luck

mmmd01- Thanks! That makes me feel better than wondering if I missed my O, or if O geared up repeatedly and never happened....I'll keep my fingers crossed. I took FRER this morning (SMU b/c I forgot) and it was BFN but, I also understand that it is early b/c if I did O on CD 14 then I would only be 8DPO today so I would expect Hcg to be negative, so I am still holding onto hope until.... How many DPO where you when you got your positive Hcg test with #3, was it the same time that you were getting + OPK's or after? I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your lil girl....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"