Anyone had positive opk at 8 dpo?

HGsurvivor05

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Out of curiosity I had one clearblue advanced digital test strip left so poas at 8dpo and came out positive (it was viewed on test strip as I managed to break the digital test) I ovulated back on cycle day 14 I think it was, had a nice temp rise and continues to stay high at around same temps. Has anyone else experienced this? Confused as first month off bcp and like I say pretty sure I have ovulated. I will try post pik x

Ok anyone know how to add pik off your phone??? X

Dont some opk also detect pregnancy hormones!?

Hi Bluejen,

I just did a preg test this morning but was negative as did some googling searching last night and said there is possibility. Still only 10 days so still hope will keep you posted :)
Its also first month off BCP so could be my hormones are all over the place so not really expecting positive this month but wouldn't be disappointed if I did although hubby might as he is enjoying all this extra bedding LOL

Good luck with your jourrney and hears hoping for positives coming our way :winkwink:

With this current pregnancy I got a +OPK on CD8 and ovulated on CD 10 (vs my usual CD 14-15). But it was my 1st cycle after DD was born (she was 3 months old). Noticed some EWCM on CD 7 so thought we'd give a try, and sure enough we caught the eggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->