Anyone had red blood spoting for less then a day and went on to have a healthy baby?

Marumi has yours been on and off? Mine has been constantly brown or tan on and off since Friday... does it take this long to clean out? It keeps worrying me....I also have bad cramps. This is so hard.

Well thankgod my hcg is going up appropriately, went from 467 to 1272. I am happy but scared at the same time, this brown spotting won't let up I am also having ona nd off cramps.

It has been sort of on and off but with longer breaks. It started 3 weeks ago as tan discharge and I was not sure if it was actually spotting. Then Saturday I had the red blood and after that spotting for 2 days.
I had a MC prior to this but did not bleed much. Just like a light period for 5 days then spotting for 2. I got pregnant again a few days later so my theory is my body wasn't able to spot and bleed fully without another period inbetween. So it is cleaning out the system now. At least I hope that is it.

Maybe if you tend to have PMS and spotting or heavy periods it could be similar for you. That is the only time I experienced a lot of spotting, with heavier periods, irregular cycles or PMS.
My cycles were very regular prior to getting pregnant and I did not spot at all. Just red blood and light bleeding. So maybe it can depend on the type of periods a woman experiences. Like I said...just a theory ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->