anyone had side effects after having the implant removed??

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this as it would be interesting to see if there is side effects after having the implant removed. My doctor told me that your fertility returns back to normal straigh away.

Anyway I had the implant removed in Sept 08 although I had had irregular cycles since which was normal before the implant I seem to have skipped a period this month.

Af was due at the latest last tuesday (cd37) so is now 7 days late. Done my last pregnancy test on sunday which was :bfn: i have now got it in my head that Im not pregnant and for some reason im not having a period this month (could be stress of tt

What has been your experiences after having the implant removed?

Hey,

I had the implant a few years back, when i had mine removed i did have irregular periods for a while, but i think that was down the the fact that the implant had snapped in my arm triggering hormones GALORE in my body. Everone else i know that has had the implant has never had any side effects that i know of.

xxBaby-Dustxx

Hi i had the implant out on the 18th of decemeber and have had no sideaffects.

hey lozzy i had mine out 18th dec
snap!!!!
just having irregular cycles now :( hmmmpffff

lol cool, i went straight on the pill so dunno what my cycles are like yet, just come off the pill cos it was giving me horable side affects not ttc yet tho :(

i had mine taken out sep 4th 08 the next day my period started my first cycle was 33 days the was 28 then 26 the i got pregnant with help of pre seed! mc feb 13th now waiting for new cycle so we can start again. when i had the implanon taken out my dr said it takes an average of 12 months for your body to be normal.
i felt funny when i had it taken out i felt manic up down crying pissed off with the world it was not untill 2 months had passed that i felt like my normal self.

hope that helps

i had the implant last year and had it out on 3rd nov...then week later went on pill, but I bled for 5 weeks after xxxxxxx

I have just had the implant removed four days ago and ever since I've been having violent headaches a metallic like taste in my mouth not wanting to eat when I do I feel nausea symptoms or feel like I'm going to literally be sick I wake up with these symptoms too not only that but I'm extremely tired and exhausted the past 3 days maybe its my body getting back to normal but I don't have a clue what is going on can someone please tell me if this happened to any of you?

concerned, this is a very old post, and metallic taste is a sign of pregnancy have you taken a pregnancy test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->