Anyone had success after NSAIDs?

USMCwife0711

Reaction score
I'm new (this is my first post.) times once again ticking down to my husband I conceiving within a timeframe that he would be here for the birth. Even though after 2 years on and off thanks to deployments and training I've decided not exactly to a limit to how long we can try. I'll give birth alone if we're blessedto get pregnant... Any who!!

The point is I'm at the point where appointments are going to be made after this last attempt on our own. I've been trying to figure out if it was me that was having issues what could it be. I ovulate and my cycles are 28 days, just normal.

Then I thought heck maybe is all the medicines I take for my migraines..not thinking it would come with a possible answer. Nsaids block prostaglandins, and prostaglandins have part in ovulation.

Sorry for the long post to just end with this question, has anyone gotten a BFP after ending the use of Nsaids? I know, I know it's "rare" and I'm probably just grasping for anything at this point but I'm looking for a glimmer of hope, lol.

This is the OP. I know no one has posted back BUT I'd like to say, I haven't taken an NSAID since AF and I had EWCM for the first time in a year!!!

I do know you're not supposed to take NSAIDs when pregnant, so it's probably a good idea to stop taking them.

I have migraines too and I usually try to head one off with a strong cup of coffee or by eating some really hot chilli or cayenne pepper. Seriously, if you haven't tried the chilli one, you might be surprised!

I don't know if it was the preseed or stopping NSAIDs (the two things we did different) but after 2 years I got a BFP this morning. :cloud9:

Thats fantastic news H&H 9 months!! Lovely to see a success story! x

I honestly can't believe it. It our first BFP ever. I even pinched myself, haha. (Btw, my husband is red headed, and I call him ginge!!) fingers crossed for sticky little ginger beans!!

Aw that's so lovely, congratulations! Wishing you a lil sticky bean & a happy & healthy 9 months. xx

Congrats hun! I think I need to stop taking them for my costochodritis, I was looking into it and nsaids can delay ovulation but they can also prevent implantation! I've cut down on the amount I take and have had some ewcm too, here's hoping! I'd have to stop taking them if pg anyways! :) xxx

Awe, congrats USMCwife!! Thank you for posting. I have migraines as well and really struggle to stay away from the NSAIDs (I get most of the migraines shortly before O is supposed to happen). I know I need to, but it's tough.

Zephram, I'm sensitive to spicy things, but I think I just might give this a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->